𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖠𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗈 𝖡𝖾 𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 - 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂

The biggest perk of being professional athletes is that Atsumu and Kiyoomi rarely get to feel sore, no matter the physical strain.

However, Kiyoomi never stops until he's thoroughly done and Atsumu is an overachiever when it comes to performances so, sometimes... One will wake up sore on an off day because they went too hard on court or at the gym the day before.

"We're off tomorrow, who cares," Atsumu will say.

"I care. We're supposed to clean the entire place. You promised," Kiyoomi reminds him because he knows how Atsumu can get and how utterly limp he'll be tomorrow.

"That's not gonna stop me, Omi, c'mon!"

As if they didn't both know better.

But now, predictably, it's the next morning and Kiyoomi knows something's off even before he moves around to look at his lover. He hears it in the way Atsumu rolls from being on his stomach to his side, stirring awake and...

"Uuuuuugh, holy shit," he hisses with all sorts of other little pained noises.

Kiyoomi takes his time to smile fondly at the wall in front of him before he puts a frown on his face and turns toward Atsumu, rolling his eyes with emphasis.

"Would you like some I told you so with your coffee?"

Immediately, Atsumu tries to hide his face behind his arm but that seems to hurt and when Kiyoomi smirks mockingly, he's greeted with a whiny: "Don't be a little bitch, Omi."

"Oh you'll call me a bitch when I'll have you on all four scrubbing the floors."

It's not meant as a sexual innuendo, no matter their respective morning woods. It's a simple tease. Yet Atsumu's cheeks turned more colored than the simple flush he's been adorning since waking up.

"I hate ya. I hate that ya were right. That makes me wanna get on all four to get wrecked and I can't even do that. Fuck my life."

He tries to roll onto his other side to pout but it takes an excruciatingly long time for Atsumu to face away and Kiyoomi can't help and starts chuckling. Atsumu is a fucking dork.

"Stop laughing at my misery! We shoulda been fuckin' for motivation and I'm here being ridiculed," Atsumu whines dramatically and Kiyoomi can see that Atsumu is trying to move his arms and hands to highlight the big diatribe but contrary to the usual, it lacks grandeur and purpose.

"You're so wrecked already you don't need me," Kiyoomi laughs.

But he still wriggles his way over to Atsumu's side because... Because fuck, his boyfriend is simply too adorable and stupid and Kiyoomi loves him. He wraps an arm around Atsumu's middle just when Atsumu moans: "Yer cruelty knows no bound," then "Oh." when Kiyoomi's front presses against Atsumu's backside and it becomes clear that Kiyoomi had a particularly nice dream before waking up.

"Stabbin' me in the back when I'm defenseless," Atsumu keeps rambling with a little voice.

Kiyoomi notices how Atsumu writhes slightly to bring them closer.

"Yeah right. Who's being a little bitch now, mh? You've been on loop since you woke up accusing me of wrongdoings. Maybe I just want to give you a little motivation..." Kiyoomi whispers, mouth pressed behind Atsumu's earshell, grinding slowly against Atsumu while doing so.

Atsumu is already melting into him shamelessly. The next few sentences he spews are rendered a pile of meaningless crap riddled with bad faith that Kiyoomi dismisses while he temporarily scouts away to search the bed. They didn't have sex last night so he retrieves what he needs from where it's neatly stacked under the secondary pillow he never uses. Kiyoomi feels terribly aroused already, and he hopes that despite all the soreness, Atsumu will be as pliant as usual in the morning.