𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗔𝗸𝗮

Imagine Akaashi has always been quiet in bed, never finding someone who could drive him wild - until he meets Suna with his fox like gaze and pretty smirk.

Now Keiji has to cover his mouth to keep from screaming loud enough to disturb his next door neighbors while Suna makes him cum for the fourth time with just his mouth.

When Suna pulls away, mouth slick with spit and hunger in his eyes, he asks "You sound beautiful, sweetheart. Ready for more?"Akaashi can only nod his head, dazed and blissed out trying to prepare himself for whatever else Suna had in store for him.

Oh and the marks Suna would leave on Akaashi - his neck, his chest, his stomach, all the way down to his thighs. Akaashi looks like he's mauled by an animal but wears each mark with pride.

Sometimes Akaashi likes to get bossy - to take the lead and demand Suna give him pleasure. It drives Suna /crazy/. Especially when Akaashi weaves his lithe fingers into Suna's hair, tugging his head in every direction demanding a kiss here, a bite there, and 'Use your tongue just like that Rin.'

They like being a little mean to each other but it's Akaashi who particularly likes to edge Suna.

When his partner is whining while balls deep inside of him, begging to cum, Akaashi will stop moving his hips, planting his body down and clenching around Suna teasingly.

"You made me cum three times already Rin, give me one more and I'll let you cum inside of me. Can you do that, baby?"

And Suna is a mess, struggling to not simply ram himself inside of Akaashi, to drive into him until they were both falling apart. He's been so so close for what's felt like hours as Akaashi rides him without any care if he gets to cum or not.

Instead he tightens his hold on Akaashi's hips and agrees easily. It's always worth it especially when Akaashi is sobbing as he cums around his cock, barely able to utter out a "Come now, Rin! Give me your cum!"

And Suna comes so hard he nearly blacks out. Both usually wake up the next morning sore, a little sticky, and sated. Anticipating when they can do it all over again.

𝖻𝗒: 𝗇𝟢𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

a/n idk when my sakuatsu will be out, hopefully soon though