𝖲𝗈𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾. - 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗢𝗶

it always starts with a glass of chardonnay.

the clinking of crystal rims, white wine swirling below, was the sound of their downfall. their first meeting at an olympics afterparty had been no exception. tooru had gravitated toward a bottle stamped with 'hecho en argentina' and kiyoomi had been the only other person in the room who wasn't slamming hard liquor.

"have you tried this label back in buenos aries?"

they were nestled in a hallway, hidden from the commotion.

"i haven't. and i'm having trouble picking up the notes.. let me taste again?"

their glasses were lowered to make way for another kiss.

kiyoomi's hotel was closer. tooru made himself right at home for the weekend.

it was easy to meet up when they were in the same city. tokyo, specifically. there was something about that urban sprawl that had them hot and bothered. maybe it was the memory of that first night.

it didn't matter.

"ah.. a-ah.. kiyo-kun," tooru called gently, "can't breathe."

kiyoomi dropped his hands from tooru's throat, reminding him, "that's the point."

"i know, but," tooru shifted forward, resuming his riding, kiyoomi's cock deep in his ass, "i don't wanna pass out."

"what if i want you to?"

"save it for tomorrow. i wanna see your face when i make you cum."

kiyoomi's hands migrated to tooru's hips, his fingerprints marking new territory, and his head hit the pillow. he made certain that he had the best view before settling in. tooru was unstoppable on his throne in the heavens; legs spread and bangs askew and cock slapping against his stomach with every bounce.

"right there, angel," kiyoomi encouraged around a moan, "you're perfect."

tooru hummed in agreement. watching kiyoomi's abdominals shiver with the need to let go, he maintained his pace and angle. it wouldn't be long now. kiyoomi wasn't hiding it - not that he could. the glitter of sweat on his moles and the tightening of his nipples made it obvious. tooru's walls flexed with impatience.

nails digging into that greedy little ass, kiyoomi tried to steady them at the brink of his orgasm. failing spectacularly, tooru rode him through ripples of spine-melting pleasure.

he poured out more praise, "you take it - fuck, yeah - you take it so well. fuck, don't let go."

tooru obeyed. he refused to let up until he felt kiyoomi's final, leaking twitch. the expression beneath him was priceless.

"uhn," kiyoomi grunted, reaching to cup tooru's face and bring him in for a kiss. "it's been too long, angel."

"how're you feeling?" tooru asked, suspiciously sweet.

"like you're mine."

"good."

tooru let kiyoomi slip out, ignoring the growl that followed, and moved to straddle his shoulders. the pillow was cast aside, a different sort of leverage needed. cumstained thighs open wide, tooru found a comfortable hold on his cock before tapping it against kiyoomi's mouth.

"i'm yours," he cooed, "and i need you."

kiyoomi licked his lips, staring at the pretty pink tip above him, and accepted it without question.

finding the gag point, tooru began to thrust. his eyes rolled to the ceiling once the rhythm overtook him. through slow and powerful drags, he fucked kiyoomi's throat. it was as welcoming as he remembered. he didn't have to look to know that kiyoomi's saliva was spilling out into his own hair, dark waves made sticky.

tooru folded his arms behind his head, stretching, while kiyoomi clung to his hips. with a vulgar warning that may have been a second too late, he unloaded.

loud enough for their lucky neighbors to hear, he sunk down to the hilt, "ah, kiyo-kun!"

tooru smacked the headboard, gripping it for support. he rocked into kiyoomi's throat to finish strong. he was swallowed whole.

following a shared trip to the bathroom sink, they collapsed in the sheets, neither clothed nor bashful.

"kiyo-kun," tooru held kiyoomi's chin and turned him toward the nightstand, "we forgot."

kiyoomi caught tooru's wrist and pressed a kiss to the pale underside. on the nightstand, he saw their abandoned bottle of chardonnay. right.

".. we could have it now?" he offered.

"or save it for next time?" tooru countered.

"fine by me."

the chardonnay would have been warm, it had been sitting out for hours. next time.

𝖻𝗒: 𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗄𝖺𝗍_𝗑𝗑