"𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗎." - 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂

hellvuafly

Kuroo slammed a piece of paper onto the table with an echoed smack, grunting and cursing underneath his breath. Atsumu perked up from the sofa he was draped across on, suddenly seeming interested.

"Something wrong, boss?" He questioned as he tilted his head.

"Fuck- yeah." Kuroo smacked a hand to his forehead, rubbing the bridge of his nose harshly. "That fucking- whats his name? Sakusa from Tokyo. Thinking he can come in and threaten my men as he pleases." Kuroo turned around quickly. "Atsumu, i need a favour from you"

Atsumu smiled at Kuroo, "Of course, boss, what do you need?"

"Bring Sakusa Kiyoomi to me, i don't care how long it takes. Just bring him to me."

Atsumu nodded and walked out of the main sitting area and sighed. 'How the fuck am i supposed to find him? I know nothing about the dude.' He thought to himself and walked upstairs into the hangout area. Atsumu saw sugawara and Akaashi sat on two bean bags chatting and Kenma on the computers probably play games. He slowly crept behind Kenma, trying his best not to make a sound but failing terribly.

"What do you want 'tsumu." Kenma said in a monotone like voice. The sound of the keyboard clicking filling up the empty silence. Atsumu rolled his eyes and sat beside the shorter boy before clearing his voice.

"So, i could use your help!" Before Atsumu could carry on he was soon interrupted.

"No."

Atsumu's eyes widened and he soon pouted. "Why?! Kenma please i really need your help!!" Atsumu clung himself to the side of Kenma's body, frowning. "'M not letting go until you agree to help me."

Kenma groaned and pushed Atsumu away, "Atsumu you're messing me up! What do you want?!"

Atsumu grinned cheekily before soon carrying on. "So boss wants my help tracking down this guy called Sakusa Kiyoomi but i know nothing about him and he's somewhere in Tokyo but i don't even know where to start so i totally need your help finding his location!" He ended his sentence in a smile once again, making Kenma roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Atsumu looked at the computer screen, seeing a bunch of letters being typed up ever so quickly. 'How is he so fast at this..'

Kenma hummed, "He often goes to the Koko Hotel Tsukiji Ginza at Kyoryuchi Chuo Dori St. cant find any information about where his base is though. Is that enough? I need to get back to my game."

Atsumu nodded his head quickly, "Thank you, Kenma!"

Okay...Atsumu finally has some sort of lead, but how would he know when Sakusa would go there? Atsumu only shook his head, grabbing the car keys and started driving, a few hours on the road and he would soon be there.

It was dark out already, the road was busy as always and there was of course some traffic.

Atsumu took a few turns but he soon felt, lost. No idea where the hell he is at. "Take the next right to Kyoryuchi Chuo Dori St." The navigation spoke out on the small screen and Atsumu sat up, taking the sharp right as he was told. The street seemed fairly quiet. He parked the car up and waited for any sort of sign. Waiting around for someone that might not even show up gets tiring as Atsumu soon began to feel tired, yawning as he laid his head back. He was interrupted by a soft ringtone coming from his phone and sat upstraight, picking up.

"Hello?"

"Atsumu, how are you getting on?"

'Ah, its boss.' "Well I've parked the car and now im sat here waiting, boss."