𝖯𝗎𝗉 - 𝗕𝗼𝗸𝘂𝗔𝗸𝗮

keiji knows he's lost all control when koutarou is barreling onto the bed and his clothes are being stripped off with little regard for his boyfriend.

koutarou's full of pent up energy for one single thing. just five minutes earlier he was sat on his knees, hands on his thighs while keiji put his collar on and got a sweet kiss in return for being such a well behaved pup.

then keiji turned his back and koutarou was scooping up him princess style.

"Needy pup..."

keiji's wrists were pinned to the bed as koutarou dipped his head down for a rough, demanding kiss.

his pup had squirmed his way between keiji's legs and was rocking down on his boyfriend's cock as they made out.

"Keiji..."

his whines were so cute, he clearly wanted more, but in his excitement to get keiji in bed, he kinda forgot to...

"You have to get your clothes off too, pup... or at least get your cock out to fuck me."

koutarou's golden gaze darted to where he was holding keiji down and towards the leather cuffs placed on the night stand.

ah, that's how kou wanted to do it tonight...

keiji's heart might've skipped from how kou pulled his wrists above his head and held them. there with one hand. then cuffed them together.

"That's it, show me your fat cock."

koutarou was beaming from the attention as he unzipped his jeans and tossed off his boxers. keiji was drooling for that monster. koutarou's hungry lips were back on him, their cocks grinding on each other.

"Thought you wanted to be inside me, pup?"

koutarou ignored the question, his lips going to keiji's neck to suck in hickeys as he kept fucking himself against keiji's cock. "More, I want more marks... everyone has to know I have the cutest puppy~"

koutarou whined his name again and didn't hesitate to leave bite marks all over his collarbones and flat tits.

"Mine..."

keiji saw that feral look in koutarou's gorgeous eyes for just a moment before he was flipped onto his stomach. the thick plug in his ass was pulled out, no teasing, just three fingers fucking right into him. keiji was barely given time to adjust when large hands hiked his hips up and he felt that fat cockhead breaching his rim.

he was ready to be used by his horny puppy all night, only a mere hole for his rabid pleasure as if he were in rut.

"Feel good?"

"So- so good, puppy, don't stop...!"

"Wasn't gonna~"

keiji felt a hand on his shoulder keeping him down, those powerful thrusts pounding into his slick hole, his puppy was amazing. kou came with keiji's name on his tongue and pulled out just to lick out the mess he'd left.

he didn't bother checking to see if his boyfriend came, he was starving for that pretty ass. keiji could only take, he couldn't move when those big hands were keeping him still and koutarou was just being outright sloppy with his tongue.

"Pup... I wanna come..."

"Do it on my cock then."

koutarou was back inside of him, stuffing his keiji full and using that wealth of stamina to fuck into him fast. keiji was grabbing onto the sheets and nearly sobbing with koutarou knowing just the right spot to hit. his release hit the sheets below and koutarou continued fucking him through his orgasm.

keiji had no clue when his puppy would stop... kinda never wanted him to.

"On your back, I miss your pretty face."