"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾" - 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂

When Atsumu began dating Kiyoomi, he was quick to learn three things about his prickly MSBY teammate. The first was that behind closed doors he was incredibly touchy and physically affectionate, the second was that Kiyoomi was not a morning person.

Atsumu found this out the hard way after attempting to wake him up at 8 am for breakfast in bed one Sunday morning (he quickly learnt to never make that mistake again). And the third was that his beautiful boyfriend was an absolute pro at sucking dick.

"Fuck," Atsumu sighed, throwing his head back against the pillows. "Yer so good at this Omi, shit." Instead of a proper response, he was met with a hum that sent vibrations throughout his cock, making him gasp at the sensation. The bed creaked slightly as he shifted to tilt his head downwards to take in the glorious sight that lay before him. Kiyoomi was nestled between Atsumu's thighs, leaning down on his forearms whilst his pretty pert ass was raised high in the air.

His black curls bounced as he sucked Atsumu's dick like his life depended on it, moaning at the familiar salty tang of his boyfriend on his tongue. One hand wrapped around the rest of the length that his mouth couldn't quite reach, and he brought Atsumu closer and closer to coming with every twist of his flexible wrist. His other hand roamed the planes of Atsumu's broad torso, scratching his blunt nails against his abdominals and rubbing soothing circles into his hips.

Atsumu writhed against the sheets at every single touch, attempting to get away from the overwhelming sensations but feeling desperate for more. "Geez Omi," he panted, gripping the sheets tightly to try and anchor himself. "Aren't ya gonna come up fer air soon?" His question was met with an unimpressed glare and a particularly hard suck to his tip, making his back arch and his toes curl.

"Ahh fuck!" Atsumu cried before letting go of the sheets to grip Kiyoomi's glossy curls tightly.

They had been messing around in bed together all evening, finding some hidden stamina that they hadn't used up during the seven gruelling hours of practice earlier that day. Once they had arrived home and showered (together, of course) they headed straight towards the bed, not bothering to get dressed in clothes that were bound to be removed anyway.

Kiyoomi's tongue began to swirl around Atsumu's tip and the blonde keened, before tugging slightly at his hair to pull him off his dick. His boyfriend glared at him, his swollen lips settling into a firm line.

Atsumu felt embarrassed at how the expression made his dick twitch. "I'm not gonna last long at this rate Omi."

"Good," Kiyoomi huffed, unimpressed at the interruption.

Atsumu's grip prevented him from wrapping his lips back around his dick, but he still managed to gently lick at the tip, fondling his balls with his talented fingers.

The blonde let out a whine.

"C'mon baby, lay down fer me and I can come inside ya, can't promise I'll last long though."

"No," Kiyoomi muttered. "I want to try something else." The words made Atsumu pause. What else was there to try? They had already had sex many many times and he was confused as to what else Kiyoomi wanted to bring to the bedroom.

They had done all sorts of stuff, from incorporating toys to voyeurism to tying each other up (Atsumu had particularly enjoyed the night that Kiyoomi brought shibari rope into the bedroom). So what else could there be that he wanted to do?

"And what might that be?"

Kiyoomi lazily rolled his tongue around Atsumu's pink tip once more before meeting his gaze, lust swimming in his dark eyes.

"I want you to fuck my mouth."

Atsumu swore he almost combusted, sitting up straight to look down at Kiyoomi.