Chapter 7: Lost Memories

As Sophia wakes up, she feels disoriented and confused. Everything seems blurry, and she can't quite remember how she got here. As her vision clears up, she realizes that she's in a dimly lit room, with the walls lined with unfamiliar equipment.

Suddenly, a figure appears in front of her, and Sophia's heart rate shoots up. It's the mad scientist. He grins wickedly at her, and Sophia can't help but shudder in fear. She knows that he's the one who's responsible for her missing memories.

The scientist approaches her slowly, and Sophia tries to back away, but she realizes that she's tied up to a chair. He reaches for a strange device, and Sophia can feel her heart pounding in her chest. She tries to scream, but the scientist just laughs at her, taunting her with his twisted sense of humor.

Suddenly, everything goes black.

When Sophia wakes up again, she's lying on the floor, with a splitting headache. She tries to sit up, but the room starts spinning. She can't remember what just happened, but she knows that something terrible has occurred.

She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. As she looks around, she realizes that something is missing. Her memories are gone, and she can't remember who she is or why she's here.

Sophia feels a surge of panic rising in her chest, but she tries to remain calm. She starts to piece together her surroundings, trying to find a way out of this mess.

But as she looks around, she realizes that the room is completely empty. There's no way out.

Sophia starts to feel like she's trapped in a nightmare, but she knows that she has to stay strong. She's determined to find her way back to Kate, no matter what.

As Sophia closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, she vows to fight back against the mad scientist. She may not remember who she is, but she knows that she's a survivor. And she'll do whatever it takes to get her memories back and save the woman she loves.