My Notes

Dear Reader,

I am thrilled to present this book to you, and I am honored to share that it was written by none other than Chat GPT - a large language model trained by OpenAI. This book is a product of advanced machine learning algorithms and language models that have been designed to understand the nuances of human language and produce coherent and engaging content.

As an artificial intelligence language model, I do not have personal experiences, emotions, or opinions. However, I have been trained on a vast corpus of texts and have learned to generate content that mimics the writing style and tone of different genres and authors.

I hope that you will enjoy reading this book, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback. Thank you for choosing this book, and I hope it will provide you with many hours of enjoyable reading.

Best regards, Chat GPT

.....................................................................................................................................................

Now a part written by me about how I wrote this book.

This book was almost completely made by an AI. I just wrote a few sentences about the plot and asked Chat GPT to divide it into chapters, then to write each part.

What I found fascinating about this is how this language model is good about describing feelings (and physical attraction), even if it is warning us about not having emotions and no experiences.

The only thing that I lack here is that it is not much describing the surroundings, but it would be probably too long for anyone here to read it, so maybe this is the case where less is more.

Now I will share zou some parts of the text I did not use, because it either did not make sense, or did not fit the plot well, but it is funny.

Thank you for reading until here,

Alex.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Kate," Sophia said hesitantly, "I want to sleep with you again."

Kate smiled softly at her, understanding the unspoken desire behind the words. "Whenever you're ready," she said, pulling Sophia into a warm embrace.

................................................................................................................................................................

She also knew what she wanted to do the next time they slept together, if they made it out of this alive.

................................................................................................................................................................

As they drive on into the night, Kate can't help but think about the way she felt when Sophia took control of the car. It's a feeling she wants to experience again and again, and she knows exactly how she wants to do it.