The Stepmother (g!p)

Ship-Seulrene

Seulgi's pov

My dad dad introduced me to his new girlfriend a year ago and ever since then she's been living with us, I didn't like her one bit I hated her..

She was just trying to replace my mom which I wouldn't have and I was angry at my dad for just moving on from her. How could he? Why did he move on so quick?

I was in my room on my phone texting my friend when I heard a knock at my door I groan "what?!" I yell "open up it's your father!!" My dad yelled I rolled my eyes getting up and going to the door open it looking at him with an annoyed face.

"Did you want something?" I ask "yes we're having dinner with joohyun in 30 minutes so get ready" he said making me scoff and cross my arms "you seriously think I'm gonna have dinner with that woman?" I say he glares at me and I glare back "you will and that's final it's not optional! She's your stepmother whether you like it or not Kang seulgi!" He yelled and walked away.

I groan and slam my door loudly "no slamming doors!!" He yelled "FUCK YOU!!" I yell back and plop on my bed as if I was going to that dinner..

I soon found myself falling asleep and soon I did go to sleep.

I wake up the sound of soft knocking at my door I groan and get up and then open the door I'm faced with my stepmother she was wearing a white Lacey dress which didn't pass her knees and it was kinda see through I felt myself get hard just by looking at her.

What the fuck

I put on a blank face "what do you want? You disturbed my sleep woman" I growl and she bit her lip "I'm sorry seulgi but your father is very upset you didn't come down for dinner and I am disappointed too I wanted us all to eat as a family" she said with a frown.

I glare at her "you aren't my family joohyun! You aren't my mother either! You're nothing to me!" I growl and her eyes widen at that "s-seulgi.." she stutters and I scoff "you can leave before I get even more upset" I said and slammed the door in her face.

I then plop on my bed and frown deeply I was upset how could she say that so casually? Family? She was nothing to me I don't know why their trying to force her to be my fucking mother when she isn't!

I groan then my mind travels to her outfit and her curvy body I bit my lip feeling myself become hard fuck not now! Why do I have to think of her this way?! Ugh

I move my hands down to my pants and palm myself I then take off my pants fully and start jerking off "f-fuck~ j-joohyun" I moaned moving my hand faster I was imagining her fucking herself on my cock moaning my name and her face looking fucked out "f-fuck! J-joohyun~ that's right f-fuck that pretty pussy on my cock!" I moan jerking myself off faster and just the thought of her juices on my cock made me cum hard I bit my lip because I was so close to groaning out loud.

I sit up with a grunt I did not just imagine fucking that woman! I groan loudly and go to the bathroom getting into the shower.

It was currently 12:30am and I was walking back into my house from hanging out with my friends bambam, Minnie, Chan, hongjoong and jin we went clubbing and I was actually tipsy but I was able to hold my liquor pretty well.

I started drinking when I was 15 my father doesn't know that but I didn't care even if he did know I'm 18 now so what does it matter.

I walk into my house and as soon as I do I'm greeted by joohyun sitting in the couch with her legs crossed I roll my eyes and take off my shoes and was about to go to my room before I was stopped "young lady it is 12:30am where the hell have you been? Your father and I were worried about you!" She said and I scoff "I don't care and if he was so worried about me then where is he now?" I asked with my arms crossed she bit her lip not saying anything.

I chuckle dryly "right he's not here is he? So don't lie and you don't have a say in what I do with my life!" I spat she sighs "seulgi whether you like it or not I care about you! I'm your stepmother! I'm not trying to replace your mother I know nobody could ever do that I just want to be there for you is that so hard?! Why do you always just shut me out!?" She yells and that shocked me she's never yelled before and I've always been rude to her.

I scoff "news flash I don't fucking care so just leave me alone! I don't want you to care for me!" I yell back and she frowns stepping closer to me "well I want to! Your a good kid seulgi! I will be there for you whether of not you care! I'm married to your father so you'll be seeing me everyday so get use to it and stop shutting me out I just want to get to know you more, I want to care and love you like how a mother would!" She yells and something about that angered me more.

So I grabbed her and threw her on the couch then I hovered over her she whimper "s-seulgi w-what are you-" I didn't let her finished because I roughly kissed her she moans at that but what surprised me was she kissed back gripping my shirt.

Oop- 👁️👄👁️