Ride me (G!p)

Ship-somra

Bora's pov

Bora's pov

Dasom and I were peacefully watching a movie I was sitting on her lap but I was straddling her since we just made out missing half of the movie not that either of us minded..

She suddenly spoke up "I want you to ride me until I cum darling" she said making me blush like crazy "w-what?" I said shocked and shy.

"I want you to hop on my cock until I cum my load inside your pretty tight pussy" she said making me horny but also shy as hell.

I nodded slowly "o-okay somie" I said shyly we never really did that she was always the one who took control and fucked me into oblivion which I loved.

I then got up taking my shorts off and with her help I took off her shorts and boxers seeing her large member spring up made me shyer and more blushy every time I saw her large length it always surprised me..

I slowly sink down on her length moaning at the stretch it felt so good I started to bounce on her a little faster. Her hands grip my waist as I'm fucking myself on her cock.

I bounce up and down on her cock faster and it doesn't take long before she hits that spot I love her hitting it makes me scream out multiple moans bouncing even faster wanting more.

I get tired so I leaned down a bit laying my head on her neck but I still bounce on her cock the lewd sounds I let out were all going straight to dasom's ear and she groans loudly than she already was that turns me on even more as I began to move my lower body a bit faster.

She then moves her hand down to my clit and start to rub it fast "f-fuck somie! I-I'm gonna cum!" I moan loudly I start moving my hips back and forth on her length before I came all over her length moaning softly my breathing speeds up as I'm coming down from that amazing orgasm and I fall limp in her arms stopping my movements altogether.

"Don't you dare stop bora" she says and I feel her twitch inside of me I blush "w-what?" I said a blushing mess.

She chuckles "I said to ride me until I cum baby" she said she then thrust into me harshly making me moan very loud "now move" she growls and I moan sitting up and start to bounce on her length steadily "t-too much!" I moaned she chuckles and grips my waist as I start to bounce on her a bit faster "fuck baby your doing so well for me" she groaned I feel her nails dig into my waist and I loved it.

She then starts ramming up into me and I become a loud moaning and drooling mess. She slaps my ass hard before his thrustings feel faster and harsher I let out broken moans loving the pleasure I was receiving I feel her go deeper into me and I couldn't but at the same time I wanted her to ruin me.

Soon I feel her load inside me making me moan softly and fall on to his chest.

"You did so good for me baby" I hear her whisper before I drift off to sleep I smile at that.

I wake up to something moving inside me steadily and I'm on my side I moan softly "d-dasom" she kisses my neck softly "hey baby I'm sorry you have to wake up to this I just couldn't help myself" she said against my neck I blush and moan "I-It's okay somie p-please fuck me harder" I say.

She doesn't have to be told twice before I feel her lift my leg up a bit pull out and then slam back into me that causes a loud moan to erupt from me.

She continues to thrust inside me faster before she also starts rubbing my clit at the same pace of her thrustings and my eyes roll to the back of my head not being able to handle the pleasure but I don't dare tell her to stop simply because it feels so amazing.

It doesn't take long before I'm cumming on her length she groans but continues her harsh thrusting inside me making my mind go haywire I was loving this so much that I couldn't help it and squirted all over her cock moaning loudly.

And soon I feel her cumming inside me moan lowly my leg falls down and I start to pant.

"Baby?" She suddenly says and I hum "your on the pill right?" She asks and I blush I wanted to pretend to sleep but she would know I'm lying "n-no I haven't been taking it in a month" I said and she gasps "yah! Why didn't you tell me that I've been cumming inside you for a week straight!" She said panicked I giggle tiredly "it's okay somie I wouldn't mind having a little one by you" I said and turned around pecking her lips she sighs.

"Gosh what am I gonna do with you baby?" She asks chuckling and I giggle "I don't know what are you gonna do with me?" I asked teasingly making her laugh and lightly tap my bottom then she kisses me lovingly and I kiss back when we pull away we smile at each other.

Noice! 🤩