Protective pt 2

Third pov

When they arrived at the hideout jessi let's go of hye-jin's hand and sighs "I'm sorry I never told you before that I beat up all those girls who injured or bullied you I just wanted to protect you from afar I didn't want you to be scared of me like everyone I don't know there's something about you that instantly attracted me to you when you transferred here.

When I heard you were being bullied I was angry I hope you aren't to mad with me hye-jin I-I mean if you are I understand I just really like you and I was hoping w-we could date" the last part she said shyly making hye-jin smile at her shyness and cuteness.

Hye-jin giggled "jessi I'm not angry at you I wasn't ever and I never feared you either maybe a little but that's just why I never tried to strike a conversation with you...when I found out you beat up all those girls just for me I was shocked and it made me feel butterflies I never thought someone as hot, sexy and strong as you would like someone who's shy, quiet and weak like me...

I'd really like it if we could start dating I want to get to know you more jessi we can take things slow but I would love for you to be mines eventually I want to see sides of Jessica ho nobody has ever seen before" hye-jin said blushing and jessi chuckled before caressing her face "and you will but same goes for you beautiful" she said and hye-jin giggled.

"Ah um so we won't start off with anymore lies I would like to give you a heads up I am an intersex" jessi said nervously and hye-jin blinked before she blushed  "o-oh um t-that's okay I-I don't mind y-you don't have to be nervous either I'm okay with that as long as I get to have you by my side I-I don't care" she said shyly and jessi grabbed her by her waist and hugged her hye-jin blushed but hugged back.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes just in each others arms.

A couple months later and hye-jin and jessi were officially dating and they were strong.

But of course people still tried to bully hye-jin although it never worked since jessi would find out and she started to stick to hye-jin like glue which the said female didn't mind she loved it.

Currently they were making out outside of the lunchroom wiring for their friends. Seulgi's girlfriend joo-hyun joined their friend group so did moonbyul's girlfriend solar and wheein even found herself a boyfriend his name was choi jae he was a sweetheart and he was over protective of wheein if anyone tried to mess with her.

They all liked him and he somewhat joined their friend group as well somehow because he had his own group of friends..

As they were tonguing each other down they were interrupted by a clearing of a throat and that made them pull away facing seulgi with joohyun who giggled hye-jin blushed burying her face in jessi's neck while jessi frowned "we were in the middle of something seul" she said and then pouted seulgi chuckled "I can see but everyone's on their way....I think you would rather me seeing you now then moonbyul she won't ever let you breathe after seeing you two suck faces" seulgi said with a chuckle and jessi also chuckled.

"I guess your right" she said and rubbed hye-jin's waist soothingly "baby it's fine seulgi and joohyun make out all the time" she said jokingly seulgi laughs while joohyun shyly giggles hugging seulgi's waist.

Hye-jin pulls away with a giggle and pecks jessi's lips.

Soon all their friends came and they went inside the lunchroom and they all caught up with each other on their classes, work, and other things as well they also joked around with each other.

Now it was currently the end of the school day and jessi and hye-jin were going back to jessi's place which wasn't the first time.

They soon arrive inside and take off their shoes then they both head to jessi's room jessi gives hye-jin comfortable clothing and then they both change hye-jin wore a big shirt with nothing underneath just panties and jessi wore some loose grey shorts with just a sports bra.

Hye-jin blushed seeing jessi's fit body jessi noticed and chucked "baby every time you sleep one this is my attire you know" she said and hye-jin squeals and covers her face "I-I can't help it jess!" She said shyly and jessi smiles going behind her and back hugged her hye-jin soon calmed down and leaned into her "it's okay baby you know I'm still not used to seeing your beautiful body either" jessi said pecking her neck hye-jin blushes.

After hugging for a few more minutes they both cuddle on the bed hye-jin buried her face in jessi's neck and jessi is rubbing her waist soothingly knowing hye-jin loves when she does.

"I know we've only been dating for a few months love but I love you so much" jessi said and hye-jin gasps pulling her face out of jessi's neck "I-I love you too jess!" She said and kissed jessi who immediately kissed back.

The kiss was short and sweet.

When they pulled away they smiled at each other and jessi put there foreheads together smiling fondly at her hye-jin smiled back the same way.

Finnn! 😌🥺

The last chapter for this oneshot thank you all for reading itttt and another oneshot successfully done~ 😁😌