My cat girl (g!p)

Ship- lisoo (top! Jisoo! Smut at the beginning!)

long chapter ahead!

 (In this one jisoo is taller than Lisa- Jisoo is 5'6 while Lisa is 5'4)

Third pov

"Fuck baby you feel so good" Jisoo groaned her nose pressed against lisa's neck while the cat girl moaned at the feeling of her owners mouth kissing and sucking on her neck and her hands groping her boobs.

Most of all the amazing feeling of Jisoo's massive cock thrusting hard inside of her over and over. Lisa was so addicted to the feeling of Jisoo filling her up, she could fuck Lisa dumb, filling her with her dump, choking her and just manhandling her Lisa loved it all.

It's kinda a routine for them Jisoo loved doing work at her desk or watching tv on the couch with her big cock inside lisa's warm, wet and tight pussy or even her warm nice mouth.

Lisa just wanted her master to finish but Jisoo was a bit of a tease in that department she loved listening to lisa's pleas and beggings...

Hard yet slow Jisoo thrusted her cock inside lisa getting more and more hard while doing so making lisa's eyes roll to the back of her head and scream out in pleasure "fuck kitten your so tight no matter how many times I fuck your pretty pussy" Jisoo groaned ramming into Lisa who did nothing but moan in pleasure.

It's been almost an hour of jisoo watching this new drama on tv yet also fucking lisa slowly which frustrated the cat. Lisa's panties was on the floor next to them while she was on her masters cock which was deep inside her.

"P-please master!~ she half moaned half whined and Jisoo smirked "can't take it anymore kitty?" She mocked as her fingers slowly went down to Lisa's clit and rubbed it slowly lisa let's out a strangled moan and started moving her hips Jisoo chuckled then she started slamming Lisa up and down on her making the cat scream out in pleasure "o-oh! Y-yes!" She moaned with her eyes rolling to the back of her head and drool coming down her mouth.

Soon Lisa was shaking violently as she came and right after her Jisoo filled her load in Lisa's pussy who moaned at the feeling.

After that they moved to the bed Jisoo still buried deep inside Lisa as they laid down and went to sleep, exhausted with their activities they did all day.

Morning soon came and Jisoo buried her face in lisa's neck inhaling her beautiful vanilla and white iris butter scent she always loved lisa's scent.

She then ran her fingers over her back, seeing her kitty's ear twitch she quietly chuckled then proceeded to move her hands down and stop at her vagina she cupped it and started to rub her lips, she then started moving one finger on her vagina teasing her kitty vagina's folds.

She started rubbing lisa's clit and was about to thrust a finger into her when a voice stopped her "g-good morning master" lisa mumbled her voice rough from sleep and the new found feeling of arousal.