Bully pt 3

Third pov

"Yejin you better shut your mouth before I show you something worse then I did all those years ago you can think what you want about me just know I'm better than you'll ever be my life is better than yours and I have the most beautiful woman as my girlfriend so I don't think I'm the sad case here or the pussy but then again I am what I eat" she said with a shrug bora blushed and hit her arm lightly "y-yah!" She said and dasom chuckled "what? You'll find out sooner or later" she said casually and bora looked down shyly with a blush.

Dasom chuckled grabbing her waist and bora close to her ari angrily huffed "your just a fucking bitch and she's nothing but a slut now!" She yelled standing up and yejin smirked "ari is right" she said acting like she wasn't just scared shitless a second ago...

Dasom stood up "say that about bora again ari I dare you" she said crossing her arms "she's nothing but a slut! What are you gonna do!? Huh!? I'm stronger than you now! Don't be mad because your having someone's left overs! She's probably had many dicks up there she always did give off slutty vibes so-" before anyone knew it dasom jumped on the table and kicked ari dead in her face making her fall back and knock out..

Then she calmly got down from the table and grabbed bora's hand "we're leaving thanks for inviting us to such a shitty reunion...next time anyone wants to talk bad about my bora ever again just take a good look at Ari and imagine how much worse I'll do to you" she growled and pulled bora with her leaving the restaurant.

Once they got further from it dasom suddenly stopped and sighed frustrated bora gasped and pulled her into a hug "what's wrong love?" She asked and she sighed burying her face in bora's neck "I'm sorry baby I really have changed but they just made me being out my old self when they talked bad about you" she said and bora smiled softly pulling her face out of her neck "somie I'm not upset I thought you were so hot telling them off and kicking Ari like that and I don't care that your old self comes out it's not for any bad reasons and you were protecting me so I understand as long as you don't bring her out to beat on innocent people which I know you won't do your fine love" she said and softly pecked her lips dasom smiled "god I love you so much baby" she said pulling her into a long kiss which bora gladly returned moaning at the way dasom took control.

They made out for a few more minutes before they pulled away "b-by the way somie I'm a virgin I've never b-been with a-anyone because all I could think about was y-you" she stuttered out shyly and dasom smiled grabbing her by the waist and pecked her lips "I know baby I didn't believe them when they said it which is why I was so upset and the thought of someone else touching you angered me only I want to do so" she said possessively and bora blushed "w-why can't you take me" she asked and dasom was shocked "b-baby you want too-?" "If it's w-with you I don't care!" She said and dasom felt herself get turned all the way on "fuck" she muttered then she grabbed bora's hand and took her to her car once they both got in she drove off and to her own house.

When they got inside she closed and locked the door then she took off her shoes bora following suit doing the same.

Then she pulled dasom in for a sloppy yet rough kiss and dasom returned the same energy just much more dominate.

They continued to make out and dasom walked them both without breaking the kiss to her room and when they got in she skillfully turned on the light without breaking the tongue filled kiss. After a few more minutes of them making out they pulled away and once they got to dasom's room clothes were being torn off and onto the floor and now both of them were fully naked in front of each other.

Bora blushed once her eyes landed on dasom's huge hard cock when dasom noticed she chuckled grabbing her waist pulling her close and on purpose rubbed her cock against bora's vagina who moaned softly with a blush on her face "d-dasom" she whimpered and the said female smirked "you like it baby? You like my hard cock rubbing against you? Hm?" She asked seductively and bora blushed harder nodding "words darling~" she said and bora looked at her "I-I love it so much somie c-can you please fuck me hard with it?" She said back seductively and a soft blush in her face dasom smirked and picked her up throwing her onto the bed before getting on it and hovering over her.

That made her blush hard "don't worry baby you won't be able to walk for a week maybe two when I'm done with you~" dasom said against her lips with a smirk bora giggled "your all talk darling I want to feel you inside of me then I'll believe you~" she teased and dasom smirked positioning herself at bora's entrance before thrusting inside her fully bora screamed loudly at how big she felt inside of her it hurt like hell too but at the same time she felt some pleasure too..

I'll let you guys imagine the rest 🤩

Hope you enjoyed this series and this will be the end of itttt!~ 😁😌