Fame?

"You didn't!"

"I'm pretty sure I did"

"I said I'd think about it!"

"I know how slow you are at making decisions"

"Dude!"

Y/N was currently pacing around his bedroom in his pajamas after finding out Seth had released the song he recorded the previous day and decided to title it Change.

"What have you done,man?" Y/N looked distraught.

"You wouldn't do it on your own so I helped" Seth shrugged.

"Bro..." Y/N had his head in his hands.

"And," Seth smiled. "I created an Instagram account for you"

"When did you all this?!" Y/N looked at his friend.

"I might've snuck into your room while you were asleep"

Y/N was currently pondering over his friend's unsolicited interference... And the fact that he should probably put extra locks on his door.

"Look,you can yell at me later" Seth said. "We're almost late for class,so hop in the shower"

Twenty minutes later,Y/N was clad in a black t-shirt,grey jeans and a pair of black white converse.

"Alright, let's move"

______________________________

After another hectic day of classes and getting scolded by professors,Y/N found himself at the Cafe one again,buried neck deep in assignments and trying to ignore his friend and his co-workers who kept calling out names of people who ordered their drinks. Seth had given him the logins to the account, allowing the brown haired boy to change the username; Seth had set it to @the_real_nf but Y/N had made some adjustments, turning it to @nfrealmusic. If he was going to be heard,his brand might as well be something he stood for.

A couple more hours of scribbling later,the teenager got bored and decided to take a break. Walking to the back of the busy Cafe,he found his friend and roommate in the back, apparently on his break.

"Dude,I need a beat to work with" Y/N sat next to him.

"You should be catching up on your school work" Seth took a sip of his coffee.

"And you should be working" Y/N rolled his eyes. "come on,man... I have lyrics rotting away in my head"

"Fine" Seth scrolled through his phone and found one. Connecting his phone to the speaker in the room,he pressed play.

"There's no mic," Seth pointed out. "how you gonna record?"

"I'll just make do with this" Y/N opened the voice recorder on his phone. "Now play it back please"

"What am I gonna do with you?" Seth shook his head.

"You know you love me" Y/N gave a goofy smile.

Seth started the beat again and Y/N listened for a few seconds before he began rapping.

Seth watched his friend with keen interest and smiled when he saw Y/N had his eyes closed once he sped up, though he was surprised that at the second verse his friend used an entirely different flow and tone, almost as if he was a completely different person.