Netflix And Literal Chills

This is for all the time I spent gone... Y'all deserve a long chapter after all the waiting.

__________

"So you think Cole is better than Kendrick?" Y/N rolled his eyes from his bed.

"That's not what I'm saying!" Seth defended. "they're both goated but Cole's easier to understand on the first listen"

"You're just too lazy to decode lyrics" Y/N pointed out.

"That is true" Seth nodded.

"Seen any places yet?" Seth asked.

"Nah, nothing I like yet" Y/N sighed as he looked at his laptop screen. He'd bought a new one a few days before and was currently scouting out houses as his time in the Ritz Carlton was limited and he could afford a good place now. He was trying to move Ava out there to Los Angeles with them and for that,they all needed a place to stay. He'd asked his best friend for pointers,but Seth insisted that since it was Y/N's money being used,he should be able to make a choice for the place he wanted.

He was also trying to stay on budget as he didn't want to spend mindlessly.

"Ugh, I'm hungry" Y/N groaned as he closed the MacBook pro, having searched for hours. "And the meeting with the Netflix is when?"

"3pm" Seth said. "And it's 1:30 right now. Wanna go out to eat?"

"Bet" Y/N replied.

After throwing on a plain black t-shirt, a beaded necklace, grey cargo pants and plain white air force ones, be and Seth were headed out the door.

"So where to?" Y/N asked.

"How should I know?" Seth asked as he put his laptop in his bag.

"You've been awake here longer than me," Y/N noted as they headed out. "Plus you've had more free time"

"True..." Seth stated before opening his phone to find them a restaurant,but something on his screen caught Y/N's eye.

"Did Charlotte just send you a wink emoji?!" Y/N smiled.

"Quit staring at my phone!" Seth slapped the boy's arm.

"Alright, alright" Y/N laughed.

Soon enough, Seth found them a restaurant that wasn't that crowded,but it didn't stop them both from being noticed by the customers AND the workers at the restaurant. Y/N had to take at least 10 pictures with people before their orders arrived. Not that he was complaining,he actually loved that his mere presence made people excited.

Though it's kinda hard to eat your spaghetti with so many people watching you.

Soon enough though,they were both done and paid for their meals, waving everyone in the restaurant goodbye. The pair were walking down the street, looking around for the Uber Seth had called.

"What time is it?" Y/N asked.

"Uhhh... 2:30" Seth looked at his phone, before looking up and noticing their Uber. "Oh,there he is!"

"Thank goodness, we're gonna make it" Y/N started as they walked towards the black car.

"Oh my God, that's NF!" Came a voice from across the street.

"Spoke too soon" Seth deadpanned.

Everyone else around seemed to take notice and the ones who knew him (which were a lot) immediately recognized the young rapper. Time seemed to slow down for a split second as one thought entered Y/N's mind... It was his only way of making it in time.

"Run"

Before he could even act on it, Seth grabbed his hand and made a break for it, running into the car, opening the door and shoving his friend in the backseat before jumping in himself.