Reunion

Y/N woke up with a groan and rolled over on his bed before getting up. The environment seemed unfamiliar and it took about a minute for him to remember.. he had his own house yet.

He also remembered the previous night..

And Eminem.

"Holy shit!" Y/N sprang off the comfortable bed and scrambled towards his phone. He'd forgotten to reply Eminem!

He immediately opened his phone and went to his Instagram DMs. He was going to immediately apologise for leaving Em on read.

"The fuck..." He whispered as he looked at his screen.

" He whispered as he looked at his screen

When had this happen?

"Oh,good. You're awake"

Y/N looked up and saw Seth standing at the door.

"How long have you been up?" Y/N asked.

"About three hours," Seth said. "Came into your room to ask a few questions but I saw you unconscious with your phone in your hand. I think you passed out..  when I saw the DM on your screen,I could understand why"

"So... I'm guessing you finished the conversation?" Y/N looked at his friend who nodded.

"And booked Ava a flight to LA" Seth added with a grin. "You're welcome"

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Say no homo right now"

"Nope!" Y/N blew a kiss at his best friend who flipped him the bird.

__________

The two were currently eating breakfast.. Thankfully Luke had made sure to buy a few essentials while moving the boys' things, all the while playing and listening to the beat with Eminem's verse on it on Y/N's laptop.

"Holy shit,man..." Y/N sighed. "How am I gonna match this?"

"Chill,dude," Seth said. "You got this.. remember it's a collab, not a cypher"

"It's Eminem! It's always a competition!" Y/N exclaimed. "Have you forgotten what he did to Jay Z on Renegade?"

"Nope'' Seth shook his head. "But I know how you can be.. if you overanalyze this shit, you'll take much longer to make a verse and chorus"

The boy let out a sigh before opening his phone to go through his notepad, scanning some of his previous lyrics to see if he had anything remotely good enough. He found one  group of lines but it wasn't exactly structured.