Lose Yourself

jennaortega: hey

Y/N blinked multiple times to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Bro," Seth tapped him. "you okay?"

Y/N shook his head as he sounded like he was in a daze. "I don't know man..."

"What's wrong,man?" Seth looked over Y/N's shoulder and saw the contents of the screen,a smile gracing his face once he saw what his friend was staring at.

"I called it!" Seth stood up,hands raised in triumph. "I fucking called it!"

"You didn't call shit" Y/N furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you you were pulling actresses now" Seth laughed.

"Dude, it's not funny!" Y/N dropped his phone. "what do I do?"

"Oh,I don't know..." Seth stroked his chin. "How about you respond like a normal person?!"

"This is Jenna fucking Ortega, bro!" Y/N looked at Seth. "you don't just 'respond'"

"Oh,shit..." Seth rolled his eyes as he sat back down on his bed. "it's the Joyner thing all over again"

"I'm sorry I don't have your undying confidence" Y/N returned the eye roll. "You can't even tell Charlotte you like her"

"For the twentieth time,you fire spitting idiot," Seth threw a pillow at Y/N's head. "I don't like Charlotte like that"

"Mhmm" Y/N smiled.

"Just text the woman!" Seth went back to the topic at hand.

"Fine" Y/N let out a shaky breath,opened Jenna's text.

______________________________

Jenna Ortega

Hey

Heyy Jenna.
Shit... Sorry if that looked a little weird, I'm just really excited and kinda nervous.

It's okay, there's nothing to be nervous about. I've wanted to talk to you for a while now... I'm not much of a rap fan,but your music is great.

Wow,that means a lot coming from you, honestly. I've been a huge fan since stuck in the middle.

Woah,that long huh?

Lol,yeah. My sister loved it and made me watch it with her,since then there was no going back for me.

Well,I guess I owe your sister a thank-you hug.

And what about me?

You're famous,you can get hugs from anyone.

Correction: I'm up and coming.

Smart ass

Why,thank you.

What're you up to anyway?

I may or may not have just landed in Los Angeles.

Oh? What're you doing in LA?

I'm afraid that's top secret, ma'am.

Are you a hitman or something?