Sick Boy

Y/N was asleep on his bed in the Ritz Carlton... He'd mostly been that way for the whole week as the events of the past few weeks had affected his sleep pattern.

Suddenly he was hit by a splash of water, causing him to jump out of bed.

"The fuck!!"

He looked up to see Seth standing above him with a jug in his right hand.

"What is wrong with you?!" Y/N threw a pillow at his best friend.

"You've mostly been asleep for a whole week" Seth said. "You're in fucking Los Angeles,man!"

"You try traveling, losing sleep and constantly screaming at a mic for 12 hours" Y/N groaned as he sat up.

"Sounds fun" Seth smiled. "While you were asleep, Joyner called. Your shit is blowing up"

"What?" Y/N asked. Seth pulled out his phone and showed him the charts...  Leave Me Alone, DNA,When I Grow Up, Middle Child,Let 'Em Pray, Redecorate... Almost every song on the album was on Apple music's top 10.

Y/N immediately threw his legs over the side of the bed, planting his socked feet on the floor. "when did this happen?!"

"When you were having wet dreams about Jenna Ortega" Seth smiled. "the entire Sick Boy album's been streamed at least five hundred thousand times!"

Y/N reached over to the bedside table and picked up his phone, opening his Instagram. He hadn't even opened his apps yet and he was already seeing 99+ notifications.

"Shit..."

He went down to his post about the album;

nfrealmusic: meal's finally done. Album out everywhere. Stream it for long life and prosperity.

Liked by joynerlucas,eminem and 5,000,000 others.

ybncordae: it's finally here! 🔥

liltjay: let's fucking get it!

justinbieber: he finally dropped it

hopsin: the golden boy finally came through with that heat

jennaortega: holy shit... Holy shit!

georgiefarmer: fire... Every song is fucking fire

thechaoticking: heat!!

wednesdaymayfield: slayy,bbg! 🔥

thatguythathatesbooks: IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!

centralcee: this album is flames,brudda. 🔥