Live

"You sure you wanna do that?" Seth asked. "i know you're a shy ass dude.. at least till you feel threatened"

"I don't see why not," Y/N said as they both got dressed. "My fans are the reason I'm blowing up in the first place. I have to interact with them... Plus,they actually like me so my nerves would calm down pretty quickly"

After getting signed to Interscope,Y/N was officially thrown into the madness that was the music industry. He'd spent the entire week doing photoshoots, meeting his appointed team members, FaceTiming Joyner and John to update them on his progress... Not to mention trying to write new music in between.

He and Seth had decided to start online schooling. While it was easy for Y/N due to his sister being fully on board with his music career, it took a lot of convincing from Y/N for Seth's parents to let their son switch his method of education. Once they'd reluctantly agreed, Y/N promised to keep an eye on Seth's progress and make sure he keeps grades up.

'pfft! I can barely keep my own grades up'

"You ready?" Seth called. He had on a black "off-white" t-shirt, a dark blue denim jacket over it, light blue ripped jeans and pure white Nike Air Force 1s.

"Almost" Y/N replied as he threw on a black hooded Adidas jacket. He already had on a grey t-shirt under it,as well as a pair of black ripped jeans and black and white Air Forces.

As to where both boys were headed; Luke, Y/N's manager, had gotten a call from Adam22 of No Jumper. He expressed interest in having an interview with the young rapper which Y/N readily agreed to. The boy was a fan of the podcast and had watched every episode since the X interview.

"A'ight," Y/N finally came out. "I'm good now. Let's move"

"Took ya long enough" Seth rolled his eyes.

"I've been busy all week," Y/N said. "Cut me some slack, dude!"

"Oh,shut up" Seth replied as they walked out the door, locking it behind them. "Like you don't enjoy this industry shit"

"Gotta be honest with you,I kinda do" Y/N laughed as they walked into the elevators and got down to the lobby. "But it has it's cons.. like lack of sleep"

"Still worth it," Seth smiled. "pretty sure Jenna's helping cure your sleepless nights"

"Come on,man" Y/N rolled his eyes. "We're not even close like that"

"Not even close like that?" Seth looked at the brown eyed boy. "bro,she was the first to comment when you announced being signed"

"Yeah, but–"

"And she texted you first!" Seth continued. "She told you she ain't even a rap fan like that,but she really fucked with you since your first viral video"

"True–"

"And the moment she knows you're in LA,the Netflix CEO just happens to want to contact you?" Seth went on. "Dude, open your teddy bear looking eyes! The girl likes you..  and she hasn't even met you yet"

"I'm going to disregard the fact that you just called me a teddy bear," Y/N said. "First, while agree that those things are extremely nice gestures,I highly doubt that she likes me that way"

"Second," Y/N continued as they reached the lobby. "She's a fucking successful actress and I just started blowing up. Have you seen this girl? She's probably dating Finn Wolfhard or someone like that"

"Your pessimistic ass can be so irritating sometimes" Seth shook his head.

"Better than being delulu" Y/N shrugged.