Grinding

Seth was currently screaming and running around their apartment like a madman after Y/N had shown him the Instagram post.

"No fucking way!!"

"Will you stay put?!" Y/N asked. "I'm panicking here!"

"You're telling me you got recognized by Eminem?" Seth asked. "as in,slim shady Eminem?!"

"How many Eminems do you know?" Y/N deadpanned. "seriously,bro what are we gonna do about this? Joyner Lucas wants me to DM!"

"Answer him," Seth rolled his eyes. "duh!"

"Are you crazy?" Y/N asked. "This is Joyner Lucas we're talking about! I only have a few songs and one crappy 'music video' we shot in an abandoned building"

"You mean the one we did for Why?" Seth asked.

"Yeah" Y/N said. "and that was just for fun remember?"

"Take the chance,bro" Seth said. "Things like this are hard to come by"

"I'll have to think about it,man" Y/N said. "this is all moving... Extremely fast".

"Well,you better think fast," Seth said. "Now get your ass up, let's go to school"

Y/N groaned as he walked into the bathroom.

______________________________

Y/N and Seth sat in the lecture hall,of course not paying any attention to the class but discussing their game plan regarding the Joyner situation.

"So,what are you gonna do?" Seth asked.

"Since we already have a few songs, I'll have to pick one to release alongside the mv for Why" Y/N said. He planned to keep his face hidden if his music blew up,but obviously, someone ruined that plan.

As they kept going to different classes,Y/N noticed multiple people smiling and waving at him, mostly girls. He let out a sigh as he realized what was going on. At least 70% of the school must've seen that video by now. It only annoyed him cause no one cared to talk to him or even noticed he existed until they realized he was a rapper. He hated people like this.

"Ignore 'em,man" Seth said.

______________________________

As soon as they got home,Y/N dropped on the couch and went into his Instagram,his thumb hovering over the DM icon. He didn't ever expect anything like this to happen so fast... It was still very unreal to him. After a few minutes of pondering,he tapped on the icon.

Joyner Lucas

Yo!

Hey,man! I honestly didn't didn't expect to ever dm you.

Lol, don't worry bro. I just wanna talk to you about something.

Why? I mean no disrespect bro, but I'm just a kid and you're a millionaire.

Wait,how old are you?

I just turned 18 two months ago.

Yo! You're so fucking young! And you have that much talent? Kid,you could become something really big if you're up for it.

You think so?

100% bro!

That means a whole lot coming from you,man.