Q&A

I said I would do a Q&A, so here it is.

First question:

Are Charlie and Y/n dating yet?

No, they are not.  Not yet, I'm planning on making it more realisticish(?), idk, but they are not.  I'm not sure when they're going to start dating yet (worst person for planning ahead), but it will definitely be happening soon.  I plan on doing a little bit of more romantic cute stuff in the next couple of chapters though.  I guess they're in the stage of friends/relationship where they're like, I like you, but I'm not ruining this friendship with feelings, no thank you.

So I didn't get any other question, but I thought I might just awnser that one.  So I have a little thingy for Charlie and you, it's not relevant to the story so you can skip over it if you want, but here it is.

You were sitting on your bed reading one of your favorite books, y/f/b (your fav book).  Someone passed by your room, you could tell because you could hear footsteps.  The footsteps stopped, and you assumed they either stopped in the hallway to look at something, or they saw you in your room.

Someone sat down behind you and wrapped their arms around your waist.  Must be Charlie.  You thought.  Charlie did this sometimes, sit fown behind you and read over your shoulder.  Whether or not he knew what was going on, he still read over your shoulder.

"Hello luv.  What you reading."

"You know exactly what I'm reading."

"Y/f/b?  Again?"

"Yes, again."  You turned around to face him.  You didn't realize for a mi ute that his arms were still wrapped around your waist.  You hadn't realized until now that his eyes were a light and dark shade of green.  He had a right of dark green on the outside of his eyes, then light green.  It was honestly beautiful-no, no, y/n you are not thinking this right now.

You turned back around, and Charlie slightly pulled you closer to him, closing the space between you, and he rested his head on top of yours, another habit of his.