2. eye contact

Y/n pov

All the bodyguards gathered outside to welcome Kan, Vegas, and some other individuals. I couldn't help but despise Kan because he had a reputation for being a womanizer.

As for Vegas, I didn't know much about him, but there was no denying that he was exceptionally handsome. Porsche, who seemed curious, asked, "What's going on? Why are we all standing here?"

"Today, the minor family is having a meeting here," I explained.

"Oh, the minor family. I remember them from the presentation. They're Mr. Korn's relatives, right?" Porsche inquired.

"Yes, Mr. Kan is one of our VIP guests, and he comes here once a month. He's one of the minor family members," I replied.

"Isn't it beneficial for two families to support each other?" Porsche mused.

"Well, I don't know about that," I responded.

As we spoke, the members of the minor family approached, and it was clear that they held a significant presence.

As we discussed the minor family's visit, Vegas suddenly appeared from the other side and gave me a little smirk. I was way too shook. "Did he give a smirk to me??!!!! Or Porsche, no, it must be Porsche. Well, leave it," I thought.

"That's Khun Vegas, the oldest son positioned as Khun Kinn," I informed Porsche.

"Ohhh, well, whom did he smile at?" Porsche teased.

"How would I know that?" I replied.

"I think it's you because you are so pretty," Porsche said with a grin, making me giggle.

"Now, let's go inside, punk," I said playfully, and we headed indoor 

______________________________________

In the meeting room, Kinn was in the midst of discussing something important, saying, "To our main projects, no. Actually, the procedure will be..."

But Kinn was abruptly interrupted when his youngest cousin, Macau who was Kan's youngest son, burst into the room. He was calling for Kan, his father, and clutching his bleeding head in distress.

"This guy hit me!" Macau exclaimed, pointing at his bleeding head.

We all turned to see who was following Macau, and to my surprise, Porsche was being dragged in by two of the minor family's guards.

"This shithead hit my head, Papa," Macau said, his distress evident. "I was just feeding the fish. And he came out of nowhere...and pushed me."

I couldn't believe it. Knowing this family, something didn't quite add up. Macau continued, "He also told me that he's gonna take my eyeballs out."

Honestly, I was pretty shocked because I didn't expect Porsche's first meeting with the minor family to turn out like this.

"Wow. Now that's a whole different story," Porsche spoke up. Kan got up and pointed at Porsche, demanding, "Who told you to speak?"

"Wait, calm down. Porsche is our new guy," Korn intervened, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Bro, why has the main family's standard of guard selection changed? It's since..." Kan trailed off, glancing at Kinn, who responded with a bombastic side-eye and a glare that said, "Bitch, finish the sentence."

"Let me tell you something. You're not just teaching them how to use guns, but manners as well," Kinn stated firmly, his hands fidgeting behind the iPad.

Kinn's presence seemed to make Kan nervous, and he was notably more aggressive. I guess that's where his sons get it from.

"That's my job, they're my people, and it's no one else's trouble," Korn declared, emphasizing his authority.