3. the night is still young

Yn pov

I had finished explaining everything to Khun Kinn when he surprised me with an unexpected invitation.

"Y/n, get ready. We're going to a club. I heard Tankhun saying that this club is way more fun and better than the other one," Kinn said as he closed his laptop.

"Okay, Khun Kinn," I replied and swiftly left the room.

As I contemplated what to wear, I couldn't help but think that I hadn't expected Khun Kinn to suggest going to a club. It was a pleasant surprise, to say the least.

Finally, my eyes fell on a stunning blue dress that I had worn only once before. I picked it up and whispered to it, "Today is your day to shine, baby."

After changing into the dress, I made my way to the garage area, expecting Arm to be there and ready to drive the car. To my frustration, he was nowhere to be found. In a fit of anger, I hit the hood of the car with my hand, muttering, "Where is he? Man, I really wasn't in the mood to drive today, and it was his turn."

Resigned to the situation, I opened the car door and took a seat in the driver's seat. Khun Kinn soon joined me, looking as handsome as ever. Tay and Time, dressed in their finest attire, also got into the car, exuding an air of sophistication and elegance.

 Tay and Time, dressed in their finest attire, also got into the car, exuding an air of sophistication and elegance

_____________________________________

*Outside yok bar*

Outside Yok Bar, we arrived, and all the guys were gathered there.

"Hi," I greeted, waving at Arm.

"Hi," Arm replied shyly. I shot him a playful glare and made a "I'll get you later" gesture with my hand. He quickly apologized, and I decided not to let it ruin the vibe.

"Oh, Kinn! Did you follow me here? I'm not going home!" Tankhun exclaimed.

"Y/n, you're here too? Is it so the two of you can drag me out of here?" he continued to ramble, and I simply rolled my eyes.

"Porsche said it's so much fun here, so I wanted to know if it's true," 

Time started teasing Tay, saying he wouldn't have come here if Kinn hadn't invite us, which led to Tankhun telling them to stop. It seemed like the group was in for an interesting night at Yok Bar.

"Well, well, now that Mr. Kinn and his friends are here, tonight, I, Porsche, will give you the best night of your life," Porsche declared, and we all felt the excitement in the air.

Yok Bar was indeed living up to its reputation. Tankhun took a shot and made a face but encouraged everyone to drink it. We all joined in, dancing, drinking, and having a blast.

When "Don't Go Yet" started to play, I couldn't resist the temptation of the dance floor. I moved to the rhythm, and everyone around me was amazed. It was clear that we were all having the time of our lives, and Yok Bar had turned out to be a heavenly place for the night.