11. Perfect ( Backstory)

A/N means any name u like 

        " am I that easy to forget me? " 

 Y/N was the daughter of a renowned painter, A/N, whose exquisite artwork adorned the walls of prestigious galleries worldwide

 Y/N was the daughter of a renowned painter, A/N, whose exquisite artwork adorned the walls of prestigious galleries worldwide. To the outside world, he appeared to be a loving and doting father, proudly showcasing his affection for his daughter. However, behind closed doors, a starkly different reality unfolded.

Y/N yearned for her father's genuine love and acceptance, but she soon discovered that his affection was conditional upon her conforming to his vision of perfection. he had an insatiable desire for everything to be flawless, a reflection of his own meticulously crafted masterpieces. He expected Y/N to embody his artistic ideals, pushing her to pursue painting with the same intensity and precision he possessed.

Whenever Y/N failed to meet her father's exacting standards, his disappointment transformed into a raging fury. His anger was not limited to her performance in painting competitions; it extended to any aspect of her life that did not align with his expectations. The mere thought of his daughter achieving anything less than first place in any endeavor infuriated him, and his reactions grew increasingly abusive.

Y/N's spirit gradually withered under the weight of her father's demands. She yearned to break free from the suffocating pressure and explore her passions. Unbeknownst to William, she found solace and an escape from the turmoil within the realm of martial arts. The controlled movements, discipline, and fluidity of the martial arts provided her with a sanctuary where she could express herself authentically.

However, her father harbored a deep disdain for anything outside the realm of painting. He viewed martial arts as a distraction, an art form beneath his exalted standards. Y/N longed to reveal her newfound passion to him, hoping he would accept her for who she truly was. But the fear of his rejection and the volatile outbursts that often accompanied it held her back.

Y/N Pov 

One fateful day, 

 I stepped silently into the house, I held my breath, desperate not to make a sound that might draw my parents' attention. As I entered the room, I noticed my mother and father enjoying their afternoon tea, seemingly engrossed in conversation.

"Ah, you're finally home," 

Dad remarked, his tone laced with disapproval. 

"Weren't you supposed to be back by 3? Look at the time, it's already 5."

I nervously approached the table and took a seat next to Dad. my heart raced, anticipating the impending confrontation.

"What are these bruises on your face? What have you done now?"

Dad demanded, his eyes fixed on me with an intense gaze.

Startled by his accusatory tone, I  mustered up the courage to respond, my voice quivering,