Chapter 2: The Invasion of Cereal

THE INVASION OF PLANET CEREAL!

BARDOCK, THE UNLIKELY SAVIOR

AGE 734

Frieza had given the order to the Saiyans to invade Planet Cereal. The Cerealians have experienced snipers, their red right eyes giving them incredible accuracy. This alone was enough for Frieza to dispatch several hundred Saiyans to the planet. The plan was simple, they had waited until Planet Cereal was going to have a full moon, then set off. Their goal was to wipe out each and every Cerealian, then sell the planet off. Tonight was the night of the invasion.

-

The invasion had gone off without a hitch. Even with the resistance the Cerealians and Namekians put up, the mighty Oozaru were far too much for them. In a matter of a few hours, the Cerealian population was down to a mere few dozen. One of the Oozaru, one with a distinct scar on his cheek, spotted a woman, Muezli, running into a nearby church. Without much thought, he ran after the woman. She slammed the door to the church, but the Oozaru ripped the roof off and looked inside. 

Muezli: AHH!!!

The child in the arms of the woman, Granolah, passed out at the sight

Muezli: GRANOLAH!

The sight of the woman and child sent a wave of conflict throughout the Oozaru

Nearby, an elder Cerealian came to a decision

Cerealian: THE MOON, FLAYK! AIM FOR THE MOON!

A Cerealian warrior named Flayk stood atop a building, charging a powerful beam in his fingertips. 

Flayk: YOU GOT IT!

Flayk aimed his blast toward the moon, an Oozaru attempted to stop him, but the blast struck the Oozaru in the head, knocking it down as the blast collided with the moon, blowing it to bits.

Flayk: W-WE GOT 'EM NOW!

The Saiyans had returned to their base forms, but they were still itching to fight. 

Taro: Yeah? I wouldn't be too sure! 

Flayk turned around to see a Saiyan standing right behind him

Taro: Sorry, pal! But we're plenty strong even without our Oozaru forms! 

The Saiyan, Taro, swung at Flayk, ripping through his chest. Flayk screamed in agony as the life left his eyes. Taro ripped his hand back out and shoved Flayk's lifeless corpse off the building, causing it to hit the dirt below.