Chapter 8: Frieza Arrives On Earth

AGE 764

FRIEZA ARRIVES ON EARTH

Hey! It's me, Y/N!

It's been a few years since the day my uncle from space came to Earth. I think you know what has happened up until now. Two Saiyans, Nappa and Vegeta came to Earth and killed... almost everyone. Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Tien, Piccolo, all died at Nappa's hands. Nappa was then killed by Vegeta and my Dad showed up after training in Other World and fought Vegeta. 

Vegeta fled the planet and Dad was left in the hospital

Vegeta fled the planet and Dad was left in the hospital. With Piccolo dead, Bulma, Krillin, my brother, and my Dad all went to Piccolo's homeworld, a planet called Namek where another set of Dragon Balls were! I stayed home with Mom while they went off. From what Gohan told me, this crazy powerful guy named Frieza, who Vegeta formerly worked for, was there as well. Gohan saw all sorts of powerful guys, Frieza's underlings Dodoria and Zarbon, the Ginyu Force, and Frieza himself. Frieza killed Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin, and Dad unlocked a new level of power called "Super Saiyan!"

While Dad and Frieza fought, a young Namekian named Dende brought all the people on Namek to Earth with the Namekian Dragon Balls! Supposedly, my Dad killed Frieza and managed to escape Namek, and as of now, he is currently floating in space somew...

While Dad and Frieza fought, a young Namekian named Dende brought all the people on Namek to Earth with the Namekian Dragon Balls! Supposedly, my Dad killed Frieza and managed to escape Namek, and as of now, he is currently floating in space somewhere. New Namek was created and all the Namekians left Earth. Vegeta however stayed, living with Bulma for a short while, but I heard he stole a ship and left Earth a while ago. That is where we are now! It's been nearly 2 years since Dad fought Frieza on Namek. Mom has been forcing me to do schoolwork, but I've been sneaking off to train with Master Roshi at any opportunity I could. He's taught me quite a bit about being a fighter, at least, I have the fundamentals down.

Now let's continue my story!

-

2 years after Raditz arrived on Earth, everyone was at peace again. Yamcha, Puar, Oolong, and Bulma all sat outside Capsule Corp