Chapter 16: Y/N vs 19

THE HEART VIRUS TAKES HOLD

SON Y/N VS ARTIFICIAL HUMAN 19

Dad leads the Androids through a vast wasteland. I flew alongside Piccolo and Tien as suddenly, Android 20 began to speak.

20: Enough! You are wasting time!

Dad stops flying and turns to face 19 and 20, grasping his chest, his breathing slightly heavier

20: This location will be adequate for our purposes.

We all land down in the middle of the wasteland

Piccolo: Hmm... pretty flat terrain. It is surrounded by rocky hills. Guess they plan on hiding if they need to and attack from there. Strategically, it's not a bad idea.

Goku: *panting* Alright, before we get into this, tell me how you two know about us!

Y/N: Something is wrong, I've never seen Dad this tired! Is he alright? 

20: If you wish, I'll tell you. For the last 14 years, ever since the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai, I've used my insectoid nano borg, a small, bug-like surveillance drone of my design, to observe your battles, gathering more and more information with each passing one. Your battle with Piccolo, the battles with your own Saiyan kind, particularly, your battle with Vegeta. In short, we've tracked your growth as a warrior. I have used this information to calibrate ourselves appropriately. We are now powerful enough to kill Son Goku, and take revenge for what he did to myself and the Red Ribbon Army!

Goku: So, you've got a grudge?

20: Your actions single-handedly led to their disgrace and disbandment. Dr. Gero was humiliated!

Piccolo: And what is that to you? You talk about it like you are the doctor.

Android 20 turned his head toward Piccolo, almost offended by the claim

20: That is absurd! I am a superior form of artificial life created by a mind of incalculable genius! Dr. Gero himself is no longer Among Us. 

Y/N: Did you track Dad all the way to Namek?

20: Of course! 19, what is Namek?

Android 19's eyes glowed for a second

19: Data not found.

20: What do you mean data not found?!

19: Insectoid nano borg destroyed during Saiyan attack.

20: Bugger all!

Y/N: So, you haven't seen a Super Saiyan?

20: 19?

19: Data not found

20: Then no.

Dad took a deep breath before letting out a powerful yell, his body bulking up, his eyes turning blue, his hair standing up before finally, a golden aura erupted around him