Chapter 15: Androids 19 & 20

3 YEARS LATER

ANDROIDS 19 AND 20

It has been three years since Cooler showed up on Earth. Three years since that blue-haired stranger warned us about the incoming Android threat. I'm 8 years old now.

I've trained as hard as I can with Dad, Gohan, and Piccolo, but I still fear we may not be ready. 

But we're not the only ones who have been training. Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha have all been preparing for the fight as well. Vegeta however left the planet a year and a half ago after something happened with him and Bulma, I didn't get all of the details. 

But now it was the day, May 12th, 10 AM, we were headed for the island nine miles off of South City. My nerves were through the roof, but I was ready to take them on alongside my family!

-

Y/N POV

Piccolo, Gohan, Dad and I all flew through the air, headed for Amenbo Island, which was 9 miles off of South City.

Piccolo: Hey, Goku. These Androids were rushing off to face. Think we have a chance?

Goku: Hard to say, we haven't seen them yet. I'll let you know once we fight them. 

Piccolo: I'm glad one of us is relaxed. Y/N, Gohan, how are you two feeling?

Y/N: I'm nervous, but I'm alright!

Gohan: Me too!

Goku: No need to be! We've trained long and hard for this! I'll be with you both every step of the way, got it? We'll take these Androids down together!

Y/N: Dad! Look up ahead! It's Krillin!

Gohan and I fly up to Krillin, who was just ahead

Y/N: Hey! Krillin!

Krillin: Hey guys.

Goku: Aww, come on! That's all we get?

Krillin: Forgive me if I'm not so upbeat about fighting some new enemy. It's not like I've got Super Saiyan powers to back me up.

We stop as we reach Amenbo Island

Y/N: This is... a pretty big island

Krillin: One that's densely populated. Finding these Androids isn't gonna be easy.

Gohan: We'll need to lure them out of the city once we find them, we don't want innocent people getting hurt!

Goku: Good thinking. 

Y/N: Guys! Down there! The gang's all here!

Everyone looked down to see Yamcha, Tien, and Bulma all on a nearby mountain

Yamcha: Hey guys, down here!

We all land down and quickly notice something, Bulma was holding a baby, a small strand of blue hair sticking out from under his little hat