Chapter 1: One For All

In a beautiful and cute room, the sound of ringing echo as an alarm clock went off.

With one swift movement of her hand, Izumi Midorya, shut off her alarm clock and woke up.

She slowly get up from her bed, proceed to stretch out her body for a few seconds and finally went out of her room.

"I'm awake!" She yelled to no one in particular as she get out of her room and quickly went to the bathroom to wash her face.

After that, she quickly went to her kitchen to cook some food for her and while she does so, she start to hum a song she knows and like very well.

After cooking, she gently washed her hand and went off to her dining room to eat.

"Itadakimasu." She said before eating.

After eating, she quickly washed the plates and tools she used and went to her bathroom once again to took a shower.

After a nice and long shower, she went back to her room and start to dress up in her school uniform.

Izumi is a very beautiful and cute girl with short green hair that reaches up to her shoulder, slim and sexy body, cute and baby face, small but cute breast and butt and most of all, majestic crimson color eyes.

After dressing up, Izumi quickly went of her room to get out of her house and as she opened the door of her house, she quickly spotted Katsuki, patiently waiting for her.

"Jeez. How can you be so fast when we're in a fight but so slow when dressing up..." Muttered Katsuki as he look at Izumi with a bored face.

"Well... It's a girl's thing so you'll probably never understand. Anyway, let's go!" Yelled Izumi with a happy smiled as she grab Katsuki's hand and the two start running forward.

"I guess so..." Said Katsuki as he run alongside Izumi, not minding her grabbing his hand.

.....

The two peacefully continue on their way but when they finally arrived at the train station, a Villain attack greets them.

A giant villain was currently rampaging as the Pro Hero, Kamui Woods is fighting him.

"Turning into a giant monster? What a crazy quirk! What did he do?" A civilian asked.

"Tried stealing a purse but start rampaging when he got cornered." Another civilian answered.

"A villain appeared. That's right, at the train station. Not sure when I'll get in..." An office worker said while talking to someone on his phone.

"Eek! Get him, Kamui!" Kamui's fan girls yelled in excitement as they watched him battle the villain.

"I wonder why did he try to steal a purse..." Muttered Izumi as she watched the battle goes on.

Katsuki, who's beside her didn't say anything and choose to stay quite as he watched the battle continue.

"Illegal usage of quirk during rush hour, as well as robbery and assault? You're pure evil." Kamui said as he landed on a roof after dodging the villain's attacks.

"Um... I don't think stealing made him pure evil..." Said Izumi.

"He doesn't mean it. He's just saying it to act cool." Explained Katsuki as Izumi made a realization.

'Despite being so damn smart, she's just really so dense on some stuff...' Thought Katsuki as he look at Izumi with a smiled.

"Your punishment..." Said Kamui Woods as more woods start to gather on his right hand and he then point his hand toward the villain. "Pre-emtive Binding Lac-quered Chain Prison!" Shouted Kamui as several wood branches starts to went toward the villain and went to surround him when...