Chapter 4: First Day

UA Highschool...

In the hallways of UA's building, two person are currently walking around together to find their assigned classroom.

"Great! First day and we're going to be late." Said Katsuki with a frown as he internally cursed the school for being so damn big.

"Oh c'mon! Don't think negatively, Katsuki! I'm sure as long as we don't give up and continue to move forward, we'll eventually find our classroom!" Said Izumi with a happy and excited smiled.

"Tch! We've already went to all floors but we still doesn't find any sign of it... There's no way we can fi-"

"Here it is!" Said Izumi as she pointed to a big door with a sign 1-A in it much to Katsuki's surprised.

'So it's in the third floor...' Thought Katsuki in annoyance as he and Izumi just wasted their time going through all the floors of the school.

Izumi then happily opened the door and walk inside the room, Katsuki following behind her.

Entering the room, Katsuki quickly move forward and take a sit on one of the free chairs while Izumi stay near the opened door.

"Hello, my name is Izumi Midorya. It's nice to meet you all." Said Izumi as she introduced herself to the class.

"Hello, Izumi-chan!"
"It's nice to meet you too, Izumi-san."
"Why do I feel like I heard that name before..."
"Izumi? That angel girl on the news?"
"Woah! It's really her!" Some of the girls and boys in class greeted Izumi back while the others start talking to themselves.

The same blue hair boy with glasses then stand up from his seat and walk toward Izumi with a serious expression.

"Hello, Midorya-san. My name is Tenya Ida and I am really sorry about my actions in the past. I was wrong." Said Tenya as he held out his hand for a handshake which Izumi happily accept.

"It's fine. I don't really remember it anymore."

"I see. Still, you've figured out the real essence of the test and even already make a name to yourself without even being a Hero first... You are really amazing."

"What do you me-" Try to ask Izumi but a voice from behind her cut her off.

"It's you! The angel who saved me!" The same brunette that Izumi had saved during the entrance exam said in joy as she sees her saviour.

"My name's Ochaco Uraraka! I hope we can become friends, Angel-san!" Ochaco yelled in happiness as she grab Izumi's hand and gently grip them.

"A-Ah... Of course. But my name's not Angel-san, it's Izum-" But once again, Izumi was cut off by someone.

"If you're planning to play friends here then I advise you to go home. This is UA, a Hero school, we don't have time to play around here." Eraserhead said much to Ochaco and Ida's surprised at his sudden appearance.

'What's this guy's problem...' Thought Izumi as she look at the hobo man in front of her.

.....

"Alright. You guys go and introduce yourselves to each others and after that go and change into this." Said Eraserhead as he show the students their UA's gym uniformed and leave.

"Well... I guess we should start?"

"Alright! I'm Tenya Ida, I hope we can become good friends, everyone!"
"Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you all!"
"I am Momo Yaoyorozu, I hope to become friends with all of you here."
"Denki Kaminari!"
"Eijiro Kirishima! I just want to say, all of you looks manly!"
"Hanta Sero, nice to meet you."
"Kendo Itsuka."
"Ochaco Uraraka."
"Tsuyu Asui. You guys can call me Tsu."
"Kyoya Jirou. Nice to meet you."
"Rikido Satou! Nice to mee you all!"
"Fumikage Tokoyami."
"Yuga Aoyama. Bonjour!"
"K-Koji Koda..."
"Mashirao Ojiro."
"Mezou Shoji."
"Neito Monoma."
"Shoto Todoroki."
"Tch! Katsuki Bakugo."
"And once again, I am Izumi Midorya. It's nice to meet you all."