Chapter 5: Mock Battle

In thier classroom, the student of Class 1-A quitely listened as their teacher, Present Mic teach his lessons.

"So... Who can find the right pronoun to use in this sentence?" Asked Present Mic as he finished writing a sentence on the board.

Momo and Izumi quickly raised their hands at this, which caused the two girls to look at each other with a serious glare.

'Seriously...'
'This is not our forte...'
'Looks like this is the battle of the smart ones...' Thought some of the students as they watched Izumi and Momo's academic rivalry.

It has been a few days now since the Quirk Assessment Test and since then, nothing interesting has happened as it has been nothing but academic classes since then.

Although almost all of the students of Class 1-A has been bored because of this, two students in particular, rather find it interesting.

Momo Yaoyorozu and Izumi Midorya, the smartest people on the whole class.

Since the start of their academic classes, the two find themselves competing with each other and eventually becoming rivals.

"Alright. You answer, Momo." Said Present Mic as Momo smiled and stand up.

Momo then proceed to correctly answered, which causes Izumi to smiled.

'I'll be disappointed if you were not to get that right.' Thought Izumi as the class continue.

.....

After the class ended, the students of 1-A let out a tired and bored sigh as they start talking to each other while waiting for their next teacher to come.

"Man... Since it's UA I thought we're just going to do cool stuff but I guess a school is a school huh..." Said Kaminari with a bored tone.
"I have to agree with you there, Kiribae. It's so boring!" Said Mina.
"C'mon now... I don't think it's that bad..." Said Kirishima.
"Nah. It's boring." Said Kaminari.
"Heh! The only reason you're saying that is because your an idiot, am I right?" Ask Monoma with a smirk, much to Kaminari's annoyance.
"What?! I'm not idiot! I did quite well in our quiz earlier!" Argue Kaminari.
"You mean, being the lowest in the whole class? With a scored of 7/30?" Said Monoma with a sly smiled.
"Grrr... That's it! I don't think I like you ever since the first day! I'll take care of you now!" Shouted Kaminari in anger as he rose from his chair and went to attack Monoma.
"Hah! As if an idiot like you can defeat me!" Shouted back Monoma as he stand up too and touch Todoroki's shoulder and went to face Kaminari when...
*Chop*
With one swift hit to his neck, Kendo knockout Monoma and return him to his chair.
"Sorry about that. Monoma must be really bored himself if he start picking a fight with the others." Kendo said with a calm smiled as she gesture to Kaminari to return to his chair, which he did so.

"So noisy..." Muttered Katsuki.
"Well... I guess everyone is not fond of studying huh..." Said Izumi with a slight chuckle.

And that's when he appeared.

With a fast speed, he opened the door of Class 1-A and enter the classroom.

"It's meeeee!!! Through the door, like a normal person!" Yelled All Might as he proceed to walk toward the center of the room.

'I don't think that's normal...' Thought Katsuki with a bored face.
'It's All Might!' Thought Izumi with a happy face.

"I can't believed it! All Might's gonna be really teaching us..."
"That design's so silver age! That art style clashes so much it's giving me goosebumps..."

"Foundational Hero Studies! Through this class, we'll be building up your Hero Foundational through various trials! Let's jump right in with this! A mock battle!" Shouted All Might with a smiled.