Chapter 2: Training

"One For All..." Repeated Katsuki in surprised and awe.

"Yes, One For All." Said All Might.

"To be honest I am quite skeptical about this but... Why me? I am gonna be honest with you, I used to be such a piss of shit. I was someone who look down on other people just because they are weaker than me, someone who enjoy beating those weaker than me and someone who used to think he's the greatest and at the top of the World. So why me?" Asked Katsuki.

"Hearing those from your mouth itself makes you sounds like a bad choice but as you said, used to. Or do you still act like that? Then why did you save that kid?" Asked skinny All Might.

"Huh? No, of course not! I've changed. And I save that kid because... To be honest I didn't even know why... I just kind of did it... But still..." Said Katsuki but before he could continue skinny All Might cut him off.

"You're afraid that getting my power may bring back the old you?"

"Y-Yeah, something like that. Though, as long as she's around, I don't think I have much to worry about that."

"She? Could this be the person that changed you? Well anyways, I choose to believed in you, young Bakugo. Did you know? Research states that the majority of Heroes did one thing in common in their youth, they step up to help someone without even knowing why, their body just start moving on their own, they said and I believed that's what happened to you, young Bakugo. Your body move by itself, to save that young and innocent kid from that villain. Besides you've accepted your mistakes and has now changed, you're not the same shitty person you used to be as you said... Your now the new Katsuki Bakugo, the one who's body move on it's own to save an innocent kid from danger." Said skinny All Might with a smile which causes Katsuki to almost cry but he held it in.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome. So... What's your decision?"

"To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to surpass you or her at my current level so... Alright! I'll accept it! This... One For All!" Said Katsuki with a determined expression.

"Very well! Let's meet again on this beach tommorow, for now let's both go home as it's already night time." Said skinny All Might as Katsuki nodded and the two went off their own ways.

.....

Tommorow On Takoba Beach...

"So... Who is this young girl, young Bakugo?" Asked All Might in his buff form to his soon to be successor.

"She's Izumi Midorya, my one and only friend." Answered Katsuki as Izumi merely stay quite and stared at All Might in shock and awe.

"All Might... In person..." Mutter Izumi.

"Mm? Why do I feel like I heard that name from somewhere? Well, why did you bring her here?"

"Because I remembered about your injury and I'm positive, my friend here can heal you." Said Katsuki much to All Might's surprised.

"What?! Can she really?!"

"Huh? Injury? All Might's injured? How? Why? When?" Start to questioned Izumi when Katsuki grab her head to make her look at him.

"We're gonna explain everything later, for now, do your best to heal All Might, okay?" Said Katsuki as Izumi nodded.

"Um... Please show me where your injury is, All Might..." Said Izumi as All Might nodded and lifted up his shirt, showing the girl his injury.

"W-Woah... That looks pretty terrible..."

"I know. So... You think you can heal it, young Midorya?"