The Mission II

After Arnold's unmasking they were quiet, no one quite sure what to say. The one to finally break the silence was Kinga: "What an asshole" but her usual strength and sassiness missing. It was a simple disheartened and factual statement.

A moment later it was Okitsugu's turn to snap out of the frozen state induced by the shocking revelation. He ran to David and grabbed him.

"DAVE ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID THEY HURT YOU ANYWHERE? THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

"I'm fine Matsu" Dave said gently looking him in the eyes.

Okitsugu could hold it back anymore he erupted

"I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN FOR ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN AND YOU DONT DESERVE THIS WE WILL GET YOU OUT I DON-"

At that point he was interrupted by Dave.

"Shhh- it's okay. It's not your fault. Arnold being a spy had infinitely more to do with all this than whatever you've done."

"So you- don't hate me?" Tears welling up in his eyes.

"I could never hate you Matsu" - He hugged his friend.

They stayed in eachother's embrace until a certain sharp loud sound cut in the air, entered their ears.

"GUYS! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR ENIELGAISH¹ THEY COULD BE BACK ANY MINUTE! HATE INTERRUPT YOUR *LOVERS' REUNION* BUT WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

LIKE ESCAPING"

"Ah... It's impossible- Believe me I tried"

Matsu walked over to the lock and looked at it pondering- "I wonder..."

"It's secured by a pin, impossible to crack. We can't get out-"

*CRACK*
Matsu made the lock fly off with an elegant kick. Smiling at the gaping mouth of his friends, he said to Dave "Remember the time we talked about security? Often the most advanced systems have the simplest vulnerablities. Hubris."

"You're so smart-" his jaw on the floor.

"Finally." - Kinga rolled her eyes and marched to the door in fron of the others. - "Let me go first, I am clearly the strongest."

And so they started making their way out of the building. The few security guards they encountered were quickly neutralized by Kinga.

In roughly 20 minutes they were nearing the exit. When the sunlight finally struck their faces they rejoiced relieved.

"But how are we going to stay safe after this?"

"Don't worry, this'll take care of that!" Dave said, pulling out a dictation machine from his pocket! He had recorded everything!

Soon the audio was uploaded online and the public outrage that followed left the police with no choice but to investigate Elon Gates on multiple charges of fraud, kidnapping and tax evasion.

1. From hungarian "enyelgés"