Why not?

Tyler's pov

I wake up to find Trevor sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest. The yesternight's events come flooding my mind and a deep blush covers my cheeks. Oh God! I look at him sleeping peacefully and unwrap his arms from around me. I need a shower. My phone vibrates. Oh shit! I have a class in an hour. I rush to the bathroom.

The door opens and Trevor walks in.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"I'm naked."

"And?"

Yeah...and? So stupid. It's not like he has not seen every part of me. The thought of it makes me go red. He moves closer. And closer...

"Hey. Hey...what...what..."

Damn it! Why is my throat dry all of a sudden?

"I have a class."

"Yeah. In about fifty five minutes."

Damn it. He pulls me in by my waist for a kiss. He bites on my lower lip drawing blood. I moan and he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. He deepens the kiss. We break it so as to catch our breathes and get back to it. He leads me to the wall and lifts me. I circle my legs around his waist.

"You like it?"

"Why not?"

He drives into me and gets me screaming his name in no time. This guy is intense.

***

A knock on the door.

"You expecting someone?"

"Yeah."

He opens the door and the lady stares at him eyes wide open. Oh right. He doesn't have a shirt.

"You have something for me?"

"Yeah...uh just sign right here."

"Thank you."

"You ordered take out?"

"Yeah. I thought with such a lovely morning you wouldn't have time for breakfast."

He winks at me. There he goes again.

"Come on sit."

"You know what? You've changed me."

"Me? How?"

"I've never been bottom. Always top. But now..."

He smiles at me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Its just that you look so...cute right now. I've never actually seen your face this lit."

"Its the happy hormones."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm."

"Okay. Eat you have about twenty  minutes to go."

"What?"

"Hey, hey. You'll choke."

"I have to go. Clean this up and lock the room yeah?"

"Sure."

"Bye."

If I'm late Miss Josephine will kill me!