Please let me go

Trevor's pov

I drive to my house in the house. I have houses in almost every state.

"Woah!"

"You like it?"

"I love it!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes!"

He looks mesmerized and thats a turn on for me. Oh my!

"Okay let's go in."

"Yeah sure."

"I know you're gonna love it here."

He smiles at me. "I sure will."

Then a blush appears on his cheeks and I realize that his mind has gone a little bit out of the box.

"Cute."

"What?"

"Nothing. Come on. Let's go inside."

He's more mesmerized by the interior. I also love this house. It's actually my favorite. Being in the woods is a bonus for me. No one disturbing neighbors. I can my music as loud as I want. And the freshness of the environment, just perfect.

We settle down but this is after I had to beg Ty to share a room with me. It's so frustrating and hurtful at the same time. I really wanna know what is wrong with him. And I have to sleep in the same room with him so that I hear his thoughts. I know I promised him that I wouldn't but what do I have left? I don't know if he knows this but when he's asleep his thoughts scream like crazy. It's like they lose control or something.

"What do you want to eat?"

I stalked the fridge coz I was sure he would come. The faith I have in myself sometimes amazes me.

"Meat."

"Of course."

***

"I'm so damn tired."

"Well, time to sleep then."

In no time he's asleep. I wait a couple of minutes like around half an hour. I think I can focus on his thoughts now.

'Get out!'

'What? You're supposed to be asleep!'

'Nah-uh. Not with you around.'

'Why?'

'Really dude? Are you that stupid?'

'At this I'm feeling like that.'

'Well..'

'Look, I just wanna know what happened to him. Why he's so distant.'

'Then ask him.'

'Don't you think I've tried that already!'

'I...'

"Stop! Please stop! Let go! Please let me go..."

'What the fuck is happening?!'

'Oh that? It happens every night.'

'What? Why didn't he tell me about this?!'

'Don't ask me. Ask him.'

'He doesn't tell me anything this days. And hello you are a part of him.'

'That doesn't mean I know everything. The guy's good with secrets.'

"Please let me go..."

He starts crying.

"Hey. Hey Ty, you need to wake up."

"No."

"Ty, it's all gonna be okay. You just need to wake up. Please Ty. Wake the fuck up!"

His eyes open and he has this ghost look like he's lost or something.

"It's okay I'm here. Everything is gonna be okay. Don't cry. Come on."

"Please make it stop. Please..."

"Hush now. It's okay. You'll be fine."

"No I won't."