No. Trevor

Sally's pov

Seeing Trevor and Ty like that. I mean the way Trevor kept on looking at him and the pained look on Ty's face when Trevor left just like that. Damn it! This is gonna break him and he's probably gonna hate me from now on.

"Come on baby. Sit."

"Mom? What's happening. And how did you get Lucifer to let you into hell?"

"We really have a lot to talk about."

"Okay."

"I don't know how you're gonna take this but I hope you'll forgive me."

"Okay...you are starting to scare me."

"Umm,,,so I'm not your birth mother..."

My mind suddenly goes blank. I feel my pulse rising and my wolf pulling away from me. My heart starts beating faster and keeps going on and breathing starts getting difficult. I try reaching out to my wolf but I can't find him. I feel like I'm drowning myself in something that I don't understand. The feeling becomes unbearable and I scream. I instantly feel Trevor's presence beside me.

'Ty. What's wrong?'

"I don't know. I feel really really off."

'Ty, you need to open your eyes.'

"What do you mean by that? My eyes are open. How come I can see you if they are not?"

'It's coz I'm in your head.'

"What?!"

'Yeah. You screamed my name and I'm here but you are in such a bad shape. You are shaking and I nothing I'm doing is stopping it. You are sweating  and I don't know why but your wolf is scared of all of this at the moment and he's not coming out from wherever he's hiding till you calm down.'

"I really don't know what is happening"

'Your heart rate keeps on going up and If it doesn't stop this isn't gonna end well.'

"Then am I supposed to do? I don't have control right now..."

'I'm sorry about this...'

I suddenly feel Trevor's soft lips on mine. I part my lips to allow him access and we deepen the kiss. I gradually feel myself let go and my wolf  comes back. I slowly open my eyes and meet eye to eye with Trevor. I hug him so tight and start crying. Like real hard. He holds me and smothens my back with his palm. I can't believe that my mom is not actually my mom. I cry until I have no more tears.

"It's okay. You need to calm down or else we don't know what will happen next."

"Ty..."

I meet my mom's teary eyes but the pain in them is unbearable.

"Okay. I'm gonna go and..."

"Please stay."

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah."

My mom tells me the story about my mom and how she died. All this while, I can't help the tears flowing down my cheeks.

"...I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier. I was just scared that you would hate me for lying and..."

"What? No. I don't hate you. I am hurt by the way you decided to handle things. I know you love me and you would never purposefully hurt me or anything."

"Ty, that's not all. This will come as a shock. Like a big one."

She laughs so nervously. This is bad.

"So...you're mom...um...she had a kid before you. So you have a brother."

"Really? You almost got me there. I thought it was something big. Having a brother isn't that bad. Right?"

I look at her and realize that she's not done. Trevor squeezes my hand. I turn to lookat him and he turn away. Ouch!

"So...you really are not gonna like this. See, you've already met your brother. And I believe that you know him well."

Oh my God. No no no! No way.

"My brother is Kyle?!"

"What?! No. Trevor."

Tre...Trevor?!!