All yours.

Tyler's pov

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You just turned me on."

I look down at his and oh my... I look up at him and he smirks.

"You just..."

"Come Tyler. Make me happy. Yeah?"

He moves closer and grabs my face in his palms. He looks into my eyes and that glow appears. But its different this time. It's like they are calling to me and I can't refuse them. I feel my insides twisting and my whole body burning with need.

He kisses me and I kiss back with equal vigor. He pushes me on the bed and I remove my shirt. He positions his self between my legs and drowns my face with sloppy kisses.  He kisses down my neck then back up. Making sure that he's left a mark. He bites ear and that makes my mourn. He does it again. A clear indication that he liked my response. 

He kisses down to my stomach then back up.

"You drive me nuts... Tyler."

He mumbles into my neck.

"The way you look at me...talk to me...respond to me..."

"Yeah?"

"Yes Tyler. You've become rooted to me and I'm addicted...like real bad."

He flips me over and start trailing kisses down to my lower back. I wiggle under him making me rub his member.

"Ah...naughty Tyler. See what I'm talking...about."

He flips me over and I'm starring up at him. He gets on his knees and grabs my hand. He guides my hands to caress his body. From his chest to his abdomen.

"Are you mine Tyler?"

"Mmm..."

"Remember. Words."

"I am. All yours."

And with that he inserts my hand inside his briefs and I go tomato.

I remove my hand and push him down onto the bed. He smirks at me. I remove his briefs. I take him all into my mouth and start sucking. No hands with it. I suck him fast and hard. I feel his struggle not to cum first. Not with me you don't. I increase the pace now with my hands massaging his balls. He cums hard into my mouth and I swallow every last drop.

I look up at him and he's out of breath. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I loved that."

I smile back and crawl up his body to his chest.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. You were so good. But now its my turn."

 He removes my trouser and briefs and get in between my legs...