Tell me about it

Tyler's pov

Oh my God!! Trevor is my brother? Trevor is my fucking brother!!! No way!!

"Hey...now now Tyler. Calm down."

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?! Huh? I've been sleeping with my fucking brother that way! My own brother!! Oh God!! This is not happening..."

"I know its hard..."

"No!! You know nothing so please stop it with the sympathy."

"Ty, I'm just tryna help you."

"Yeah? Well look at where you helping me has gotten me. I'm a fucking incestor!! If that's even a word.."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know things would end up like this."

"Just stop it already..."

Why is this happening? I choke on my own voice and realize that I'm crying. 

"I...just found someone...someone I love so much ...and...and now...why?!!!"

"Ty..."

Trevor wraps his arms around me again. I really wonder how he gets into my head like that.

"I'm not in your head. I'm right here."

Oh God!

"Get off me!!"

"Ty?"

"No! No one say a single word. Just leave me alone."

"But Ty..."

"Fuck it Trevor. Just leave me the FUCK ALONE!!!"

Everyone walks out of the room and I fall to the floor. The feelings I'm having are crushing me like crazy to the point that breathing becomes difficult...

'Now now. You need to calm down.'

'How the fuck am I supposed to do that?!'

'How about we stop cursing first.'

'I just can't believe that Trevor is my brother. I'm not ever mad that mom didn't tell me about my real mom or anything. She actually saved my life. I just...I just don't want Trevor to be my brother. I mean I know its impossible but its good to want something.'

'Tell me about it...'

'Wait...you've...ha! Well now it sucks for the both of us. How did it happen though?'

'I mean I had to find something. You know I don't like Trevor...'

'You still don't like him?'

'No. Not after I've found this beautiful wolf of his. Anyway. You guys used to make me sick. I really hated it when he came around. I know he hasn't told you this but he used to lock his wolf away. He let him out on rare occasions example is that time that you shifted and it was messy. But sometimes he comes out when he lets his guard down. Like the third time you guys slept together. I really don't know what happened but I there mad as usual when I felt something warm all over my body. I was lost for a moment until I felt his breathe next to my ear...let me just say it was an intense night.'

It sure was. I really didn't know what was happening to Trevor. I mean he was hungrier than usual. For me. It was like the hunger of a vampire that had trained to stay away from human blood but had miraculously spotted a human with juicy blood in the woods. I mean...

'Yooooo!!'

'What?!'

'Are you really thinking about him and that night right now??'

'That's none of your business.'

'I think it is when the third party is feeling it too.'

I look down and hell. He sure is feeling it. Now I wanna have sex. Urgh!! This is so frustrating!!

'Hey. But seriously, you need to calm down. And you have to talk to him.'

'No way! You know what will happen if I do.'

'Relax. You're not like brothers brothers. You're step brothers. See? Better.'

'Just say that you want the wolf back.'

'Yes. But I also want me some Trevor. He's kinda grown on me.'