chapter three

the only thing i did this whole week, was texting with pablo. unbelievable.

somewhere in my mind was a feeling of extrem shock. i was literally texting with the spanish youngster. the golden boy.

but then i had this feeling that it was completely normal, because he is just a person like i am. and when we texted, it felt like i was texting with nayla. i mean, we got along so good so quick.

i was so happy. i think it was one of the happiest times in my life, and honestly i forgot about my ex-crush, which was good.

after a week of texting with pablo literally day and night without stopping, i can say that my feelings for my ex-crush are 99% percent gone. still not 100% but 10% more than last week.

i still need to learn more spanish but this whole week, i took my time and learnt some more. i took some spanish classes last school year, so i know the basics and stuff, but for him, i would learn everything. and so would pablo.

he started learning more english and a little bit german. he even called me a few days ago, and his german, as well as his english is so cute. his spanish accent makes the conversations 10times better.

i was sitting in my last class for the day, and the last class for the next 2 weeks. 10 minutes left - i wanted to go home badly. i mean, as soon as i get home it's boring again because pablo has training and i can't text him but it's definelty better than my history class on a friday.

i told pablo about my winter break - he asked me if i wanted to come to barcelona.

i read the message and screenshoted it immediately and sent it to nayla.

nay🤍

*photo*
am i trippin' or does he want to see me?

AHHHH
GIRL I'M SCREAMING
HE WANTS TO MEET YOU
OML

AHHH
IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING???
girl i'm shaking rn
but my parents probably won't allow it
ugh i want to see him too

my parents aren't strict, but when it comes to me going somewhere alone, they're strict. and we're talking about a country. a country that's  over  600 miles (over thousand kilometers) away. they'll never let me.

i told him that i would love to, but i can't. i said that my parents wouldn't allow it, especially not if i'm alone. i never got an answer to that. that was yesterday noon, and i still haven't got any message from him.

my thoughts got interrupted by the bell that finally rang so i could go home. i needed to take the bus today. usually my parents drove me, but they worked today.

the bus finally came and i grabbed my airpods. luckily, i only needed 5 minutes to get home by bus, so i was home quick.

i opened the door and saw that the kitchen light was on.

„mum? dad? why are you at home?"
„honey, we got a call from a certain someone, and you need to go get your luggage and pack your stuff for 2 weeks." my mum said.

i stood in the kitchen and looked at them confused.

„w-what do you mean? i don't understand anything right now."
„y/n, we got a call from pablo gavi's manager. he wants to pay the flight for you to come to barcelona."