chapter twelve

a/n: before i start this chapter i want to thank you for 10k!!! i love everyone of you so so much and appreciate all your support!!

i took my makeup and skin care bags with me, as well as my outfit i planned on wearing.

with some black-diamond heels.

nayla had her dress, shoes and makeup things and were waiting for an uber.

it was easier for us to drive their since we didn't want to carry everything by ourselves and walk their since it's still cold.

„so - are you and alejandro like official?" i asked my best friend giving her a small smirk.

„don't look at me like that, but no not really. i mean we are cuddling a lot and you know flirt and all that but we never went further. he knows that we only have 3 more nights here so i hope he'll make some sort of move tonight."

„no cause tonight would be the best night to make a move. you'll like more gorgeous than you already do and if he doesn't do anything, i will - that's for sure."

we got to la masia and immediately went inside the warm house and made our way upstairs. luckily, pablo had a bathroom for two people so nayla and i already put our stuff in their since we knew where it was.

„but before we start, i feel like we should say hello to them. i would feel bad if we just get to their house and get ready here without telling them we're here." i said to which nayla nodded in agreement.

we went through the house until we heard lots of yells at the same time from one room.

„i think i know where they are." nayla said as i started to laugh a little before knocking on the door.

„¿SÍ?" someone yelled through the door - we came in and immediately spotted pablo and alejandro.

„hola chicos. solo queríamos haceros saber que estamos aquí. nos vamos a preparar en tu baño, pablo. si ti parece bien. (we just wanted to let you guys know that we're here. we are going to get ready in your bathroom, pablo. if that's okay with you.)" i said as everyone's eyes were on us.

pablo looked at me, smiling and nodded at me. his look at me warmed my heart. i love it. his brown eyes, and the lips forming into a smile was adorable.

„y/n, come on." nayla said making me realize that pablo and i have been staring at each other.

i smiled at him one more time and left behind nayla.
„what was that about?"
„what do you mean?"
„y/n, you know what i'm talking about. you and pablo. tell me about it, we have a lot of time while getting ready and you know i love long stories."

we got into the bathroom, played some music and started to get ready. i don't know if it's just me but i'm that type of girl that loves to get ready. i love to do my skin care and makeup like it's just a vibe boys will never get.