chapter six

the next day was chill. after pedri and pablo drove us to the hotel, we did our skin care and immediately fell asleep.

i woke up and checked my phone. i've gained so many followers - mostly fan accounts because i'm pablo gavi's rumored girlfriend.

the time in spain is the same as in germany, so i texted my parents that everything's alright. my friends texted me a lot yesterday but i had just seen the messages as i woke up.

most of the messages were the same. i got a lot of how? that is so random. are you actually his new girlfriend? you're using him for fame - are you?

the last question i got, was also something many fan girls texted me, and i wanted to make sure that this was the last thing i wanted.

but pablo and i are friends - i could also take care of that when i really needed to.

i looked at the time - 1.26pm.
i slowly got out of bed and checked on nayla. she was dead asleep, so i let her sleep a bit more.

i got into the shower, and did my hair and skin care.
i got out and changed into some comfortable clothes. (without the glasses + you can change it if you want)

i got out of the bathroom and found nayla on the sofa talking to someone on her phone

„who is it?" i mouthed.
„alejandro." she mouthed back before she continued talking to him.

i guess i had to wait some more until i got answers. i went back into my room and checked my phone.

instagram-notification 5m ago
pablogavi hola. estás despierto? quieres encontrarte con nayla, pedri y alejandro? podríamos mostrarte la ciudad
(hello. are you awake? want to meet up with nayla, pedri and alejandro? we could show you the city)

i took my phone and showed it to nayla - dumbass still wasn't very good in spanish. i wonder how she could have a conversation in spanish with alejandro. anyways, i translated it to her.

she put him on speaker and asked him what the plan was.

„alejandro? ¿nos reuniremos con pedri y pablo? (are we meeting up with pedri and pablo?)"
„sí, bueno, si quieres. pablo en realidad quería venir y preguntar, pero pensó que era un poco demasiado y tal vez parecería raro, ya que solo son amigos. pero si estás listo, puedes enviarle un mensaje de texto y podrían recogerte y yo iría allí. (yeah, well if you want to. pablo actually wanted to come over and ask but he thought it was a little too much and maybe would seem weird as they're only friends. but if you're ready y/n can text him and they could pick you up and i would come there.)"

i'm pretty sure alejandro didn't know that nayla put him on speaker. i'm sure he wouldn't have mention the pablo-situation.

„sí, le enviaré un mensaje. nos prepararemos ahora - nos vemos en una hora. (yes, i will text him. we will get ready now - see you in an hour.)" i said to which nayla said goodbye and got ready.

i did a really neutral makeup look and just dried my hair and then straightened it.

i kept my clothes on - just put a jacket on top since it was still february. it's getting warmer tho, i'm literally so excited for summer.

i was already finished and waited for nayla when someone knocked on the door.

„i'm going to the door." i said before i opened it, revealing pablo and pedri.

„hola chicos. entra. (come inside.)"

they both walked in and sat on the sofa.

„entonces, ¿a dónde vamos? (so, where are we going?)" i asked as i sat next to them.
„sólo vamos a conducir a la ciudad, caminar un poco y luego vamos a comer algo supongo. (we're just going to drive into the city, walk around a bit and then we will go eat something i guess.)" pedri said.

„suena bien para mí. (sounds good to me.) nayla, are you ready?" i yelled across the room.
„yeah - coming."

we left and were already swarmed with paparazzi again.

„¿cómo te mantienes tan tranquilo cuando están cerca? ¡cada maldito día! (how do you stay so calm when they're around? every freaking day!)"
„te estás acostumbrando a ella. (you're getting used to it.)" pablo said, waving to the cameras.

we got into the city after a karaoke-ride. we waited a few minutes before alejandro arrived too. nayla didn't waist a second before hugging him.

i gave her a 'tell me later'-face to which she nodded.

we went for a walk around the city - and i knew it right away: this city has my heart.

barcelona was a place i wanted to go for so long and now i'm finally here - with my best friend and new friends i ma-

my phone rang - a facetime call from my brother

„helloooo."
„heyy little sister. how's barcelona?"
„great. we're on a walk right now with pablo, pedri, alejandro and nayla."
„oh nice - are you like actually a thing? you know, you and pablo?"
„no we're not, we're just friends. don't worry, but i gained like so many followers because everyone thinks that i'm pablo gavi's new girlfriend."

as i said his name, pablo came and met my brother.

„hola chico, soy pablo."
„¡hola! please tell him that i don't speak spanish, i don't want my first time meeting a footballer be awkward."
„mi hermano no habla español, pero dijo que es un placer conocerte. (my brother can't speak spanish, but he said that it's nice meeting you.)"

pablo thanked him and i said goodbye to my brother. after that, it started to rain. damn it. i straightened my hair - i'll look like a poodle in a minute.

my jacket was thin, which meant that i was going to get sick for sure. i started to shiver. nayla had alejandro, he gave her his jacket and had his head on top of hers so she wouldn't get too wet.

„y/n, ven aquí. (come here.)" pablo said.
„¿que?"

he was standing in front of me on the rain. he took his jacket of and then his hoodie. his shirt under it lifted and i couldn't help but stare at his abs.

„y/n. ojos aquí arriba, precioso. (eyes up here, beautiful.)" he said chuckling, making me blush.

he handed my his hoodie.
„póngalo en. (put it on.)"
„pablo, pero ahora eres el único con una camisa y una chaqueta. te vas a enfermar. (but now you're the one only with a shirt and a jacket. you're going to get sick.)"

„prefiero enfermarme antes que tú, así que póntelo antes de que nos enfermemos los dos. (i'd rather get sick than you, so put it on before we both get sick.)"

i knew that we would stand there for an hour if i said anything back. i put his hoodie on which had his cologne on and was warm.

he put his arm over my shoulder as we went back to the others.

„gracias pablo."
„de nada, amiga."

hello everyone!!
i hope you like todays chapter - i'm so sorry if they seem a little boring. i'm still sick and i don't want to run straight into a relationship.

if you have any ideas for the story, feel free to comment or text me privately.

i would really appreciate a vote and a comment!
ily
xx