i love you.

hello everyone!

i know it's been a while and i am so sorry for not updating. this chapter is very important for me so i would very appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to read this.

first, i want to thank all of you. never ever would i thought of almost getting 280k reads on my first book, and over 17k on my second! i cannot find words to tell you how thankful i am for every comment, vote and read. the way so many people complimented me and my writing skills, and hyping me up after every chapter is adorable, and i appreciate it endlessly.
when i started, i never thought i would actually get people to wait for me to update. so thank you! i wouldn't have get this far without you.

secondly, the reason why i didn't update for so long. at first, i stopped because i had this big movie project. my schedule was extremly busy as my exams were getting more and more. i shot the movie, and am all done with it now but i don't have any motivation to write anymore. it wasn't an easy decision to make as i love all of you so so much, but I don't want to continue writing unhappy. with school and my private life, stopping wattpad is a good decision for me.

that's why i will not continue to write my book anymore.

i don't have any fun, motivation or happiness anymore in writing like i had in the beginning. i am endlessly thankful for how far I've got. i don't know if i will come back someday, but for now, i will not update anymore.

i will still be on this app sometimes, read all of your books, and support you!

a big big thank you to my love _Athena__32
she was there for me, supported me in the comments in privately and was my personal therapist. i cannot say how thankful i am for this girl, because it is not natural how much this girl supported me. we helped each other with problems, and gave each other advices which is more than i could ever ask for. i love you with all my heart.

with that being said,
THANK YOU! and goodbye.
ily
xx