chapter eleven

the match ended - 3:1 for barcelona. we won. and the happiness on pablo's face was the most perfect thing i've ever seen.

they celebrated as a team at first before the family was allowed to come down and celebrate as well.

i stood on the field and searched for him in the crowd when i finally found him, already staring at me.

i started to run to him and fell into his arms hugging him as he started spinning us.

„i'm so proud of you." i said into his ear.

he placed me back down, his hand still placed around my waist as he was looking in my eyes.
„gracias y/n."

suddenly a photographer came, bringing us back to the reality.
„a couple photo with the copa." he said to us as gavi waited for araujo to give him the gold copa.

neither of us said anything about the fact that we were considered a couple. personally, i really enjoyed it. the whole moment. together with him, like the photographer said - as a couple.

we took some photos together when pablo all of a sudden kissed my cheek as we were holding the trophy in our hands. i kept smiling but on the inside - i was burning. in a positive way.

my heart went crazy. but i didn't know what it really meant. i started to feel my cheeks go red but thank god the photographer was finished.

i turned around to face him again but as i felt my whole face go red i hid my face in his neck as i hugged him.

he started laughing at my action. i could hear his laugh all day. it filled my heart. pablo was just everything i ever wanted.

we were taking lots of photos on the pitch before the team went into the locker room to celebrate.

„we're going to go back to the hotel. i think you'll come back late. nos vemos mañana en el desayuno. (see you tomorrow at breakfast.)" i said to pablo before leaving to go back.

„está bien, te enviaré un mensaje cuando esté en mi camino de regreso y en el hotel. (okay, i will text you when i'm on my way back and in the hotel.)"

i got a kiss on my cheek and left to mikky and the other girls.

back at the hotel i felt extremely tired. the game itself started pretty late and ended pretty late, so i got to my room and got ready for bed.

i was laying in bed watching some tv when i got a text from pablo.

omw to the hotel
buenas noches hermosa

he's so sweet. i smiled at the text before i texted him good night as well.

i couldn't go to sleep that night. it was almost 3am and i was still laying in bed watching tv. i was tired but i couldn't fall asleep.

around 3am, i heard someone trying to come into my room. in my head, i already went through different scenarios.

am i going to get robbed?
am i going to get raped?
am i going to die?
what about pablo? i couldn't say how i really feel about him.

i started to panic - the door opened slowly. my heart started to race and my breathing was getting heavier.

the door went wider open - revealing pablo.

„dios mío, pablo, ¿qué haces aquí? (my god, pablo, what are you doing here?)" i asked him as relieve filled my body.

„la habitación que reservé está de alguna manera tomada así que tengo una tarjeta de repuesto para tu habitación porque ninguno de los chicos tiene su propia habitación donde podría dormir. sabes que todo el mundo duerme con sus chicas así que no tengo mi propia y- (the room i booked is somehow taken so i got a spare card to your room because none of boys have their own room where i could sleep in. you know everyone sleeps with their girls so i don't have my own and-)"

„pablo." i interrupted him. „stop talking. por favor. ven aquí. (come here.)" i said chuckling.

he made his way over to me and closed the door. he placed his bag on the floor.
„i'm going to take a shower." he whispered to me.

i got more tired now and felt like i could fall asleep soon. and i did. when i woke up i saw pablo building a bed on the floor.

„¿qué haces ahí abajo? (what are you doing down there?)"
„estoy construyendo mi cama. lo siento, ¿te he despertado? (i'm building my bed. sorry, did i wake you up?)"

i laughed at him. „pablo, you can sleep here." i said patting the other side of the bed.
he stood up looking at me.

„¿estás seguro? no quiero hacerte sentir incómodo. (are you sure? i don't want to make you uncomfortable.)"

he's so sweet and caring. i chuckled softly. „estoy seguro."

as he laid down next to me i was thinking about pedri. why didn't he just go to him? but as i heard him sleeping next to me, i didn't care anymore.

i was happy that he was here, in my room, next to me, as a winner. not only the winner from the supercopa, but also the winner of my heart.

i woke up at around 9am. pablo's arm was around my waist, holding me onto him so i couldn't get up.

i tried to take his arm and place it next to me so i could get ready as he tightened his grip.
„5 more minutes." his sleepy voice said.

i was thinking about this whole situation. like is he doing this because i only have 4 days left with him or does he actually like me like that?

eventually, i got out of bed and got ready quietly as pablo was still asleep.

i got out of the bathroom and sat on a chair and waited till he woke up. his alarm was going off but it didn't woke him up. as i made my way over to his phone to shut the alarm off, my heart skipped a beat.

he had a photo of us as his lock screen. it was us smiling at each other - adorable.

i couldn't help but smile to myself.

after pablo woke up and got ready, we went to the hotel breakfast before we needed to pack our things and check out of the hotel.

it was only one night here - but i cannot wait to be back in barcelona.

because we couldn't celebrate the win properly, we decided to celebrate it back in barcelona in a club.

we checked out at like 10.30am and immediately got to the airport. our flight was at 12.30pm and we landed at 5.45pm in barcelona.

we were tired but rented the vip lounge of the club for the day so we still wanted to go there, which meant that all of needed a nap. and i'm pretty sure everyone did.

pablo and i were texting a lot and decided to meet up at la masia with alejandro and nayla to get ready together and leave together.

but what i didn't know was that this guy was going to change everything.

hello everyone!
new chapter is out and i'm sorry for the long wait. i'm now on spring break and can relax. i've tried to manage school, private life and writing but school and private life is just a bigger priority.
anyways i hope you like it and leave a vote/comment.
xx
ily