chapter nine

the next few days went by super fast - and i only have a few days left here in barcelona. here with pablo.

pablo and i were becoming extremely close. we met up everyday, i went to his training a few times, and i even slept over at his - not in his bed of course, but in a spare room right next to his.

i knew that pablo was a friend i could trust. so i opened up to him. past trauma, deep talks about insecurities and we even talked about love.

i told him exactly how my life was going, everything i know was now something he knew. but honestly, i don't regret telling him that. it was a big step for our friendship to develop. and i wanted it to develop.

alejandro and nayla were pretty serious. it was fast but definitely serious. nayla slept over at his often but we still saw each other at training or just to meet up - and of course over text as well.

tomorrow is matchday - real madrid v. barcelona - supercopa final.

pablo was so excited for this game. he kept talking about it but it didn't bother me at all.

he really loves what he's doing. his passion for football is so adorable - no matter what's going on, he will always give 100% in every match.

i was laying on my sofa in the hotelroom. scrolling through tiktok seeing edits of pablo and i when we were outside together. some of the creators were really nice to me. i mean pablo is cute, for sure but i am not his girlfriend but they were still respecting our friendship. some other people are so jealous and rude and disrespectful. these kind of people are not true fans of pablo.

someone knocked on my door - bringing me back to reality. i opened it just to find the room service.

i was confused. i didn't order anything. and it was only 10am.
„aquí está su pedido, que tenga un buen día. (here's your order, have a good day.)"
„gracias." i smiled at him even though this wasn't mine.

the order was brought on a plate, and over the plate a tablecloth so you couldn't see what's under it.

as soon as the man left the room, i started to look through the order just to find a cute little basket. there were some pink and white roses and in the middle of it a ticket. a ticket for the supercopa.

hola y/n.
me encantaría que vengas con nosotros a la supercopa. nayla viene con nosotros y estoy seguro de que ella quiere que vengas también.
nos vemos!
pablo

hello y/n.
i would love for you to come with us to the supercopa. nayla is coming with us and i'm sure she wants you to come too.
see you!
pablo

aww. he wanted me to come with him. that's adorable.

i took my bag, placed the ticket in it and left the hotel. i took a taxi to get me to la masia. it wasn't that far from the hotel but it was kinda cold so i didn't want to walk and get sick.

pablo and the team had a day off today so i knew that he would be home.

i got inside and made sure to be quiet as i made my way upstairs to his room, where i found him sleeping peacefully.

i closed the door quietly and sat next to him on his bed. i decided to wait for him to wake up, in the meantime i scrolled through tiktok again.

i felt pablo coming closer, laying his arm around me while his head rested against me. i let my hand go through his hair, which was all messy but still cute.

we were laying like this for good 15 minutes before i heard him talking.
„¿ves tiktoks de mí? eso es lindo. (you watch tiktoks of me? that's cute.)"