Part 11

Kimhan woke up with a headache

Kimhan woke up with a headache. Not because of alcohol but because his brother Tankhun made him watch a whole romcom series in which he ended up crying.

He got up from his bed and took a look at his phone. Today is his angel's birthday. He should've been 26 today but time stopped for Porchay.

Kimhan took a sigh and scratched his head. His brother is really crazy and he always gets dragged into his rackets. But then he remembered, Tankhun is his angel's favorite phi aside from his hia.

"Oh, you're up?"

Kim nodded as a response to Porsche who was in the kitchen preparing some toast for Kinn. It smells delightful just like what his angel used to serve him during breakfast.

"Can I have some?" He asked Porsche and the latter smiled. He then put a toast on Kimhan's plate.

"Oh, you're up?"

It was the same line as Porsche. Kimhan just shook his head in disbelief. It was like his brother Kinn became another person when he started dating Porsche. Deep inside, Kimhan is happy for his brother.

"I need to go out early." Is what Kim said. "I'm planning to visit him before going to the studio."

And there was a bit of silence as Kimhan continued to eat the toast Porsche has given to him.

"Uhm, by the way Kinn, are the flowers here yet?"

Kinn didn't answer, instead he looked at Porsche with a lifted eyebrow.

"Don't tell me, you forgot the favor I asked?" Kim said with a deadtone.

"Well... I, um." Kinn smiled nervously at his brother.

"I took care of it." Porsche cut him off, rolled his eyes then heaved a sigh.

"I'm switching to Porsche as my new brother. I can't believe you forgot it." then took a sip from the coffee that came with the toast. "Well, I can't blame you either, you are getting old."

After Kimhan said that, he hurriedly got up from his chair because he knew that Kinn would make a ruckus about his age.

"I'll be back before dinner guys."