Part 22

Onin wakes up because of the noise inside the room

Onin wakes up because of the noise inside the room. He felt like the person speaking was so near and he's telling something Onin cannot fully understand because his mind is still trying to process everything.

Why is my room so noisy?

That is when it registered to him, he's always alone in his apartment. So how come there are people?

"Oh, Porchay is awake Kim." said the person near Onin. He dresses weirdly and Onin was shocked. He hurriedly got up from the bed and went to the corner of the room.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?"

He was so confused. He didn't even notice that it's not his room.

"Ugh, this is my house." Said by Tankhun.

Onin looked around. The room almost looks like his room in his apartment. The furniture, its arrangement and even the smell of the room is the same.

"P'Wik?"

Kim was leaning on the door. "That's not my name. I am Kimhan Theerapanyakul."

Onin was speechless. His eyes widened and his mouth formed an O figure.

"Oi, Kim. Porchay is confused." Tankhun said to his brother.

Porchay? Who are they calling Porchay? Me?

"I'm sorry but I'm not the person you're looking for." He said to them, clutching on the ends of his shirt.

Kimhan noticed that Onin is starting to feel uncomfortable. "You had a panic attack a while ago. You lost consciousness and I didn't know where your house was. That's why I took you here."

"I need to go home." He said to Kim, looking directly at him with those bambi eyes that he got.

Kimhan was weak for that. Those bambi eyes of his angel were always his kryptonite.

"Okay." Kimhan said with a labored breath. Even if it is against his will, he cannot make him stay right now.

"What? No Kim." Tankhun said in protest. "Porchay is already home, why would you send him away?"

This makes it harder for Kim. His brother was always fond of Porchay. He was also devastated seven years ago.

"Khun, he is not Porchay."

"He is. Just look at him, Kim. Porchay is already here. He came back to us." Tankhun said; his tone was a bit higher than usual.

"Khun..." Kimhan tried to calm his brother down but instead, Tankhun went to Onin and hugged him tight like a kid.

"No. Porchay will not go anywhere. He's already home."

Onin just froze there while Tankhun was hugging him. Kimhan cannot do anything but watch his brother break down into tears.

"Khun, let go of Nin." Kimhan said in a calm tone while looking at Onin, his eyes pleading.

"NO!" Tankhun said to Kim with an angry tone.

Kimhan hates it whenever his brother's mood becomes like this. He is stubborn, he gets that. Kimhan could live with that but this situation right now is not good for all of them, especially for Onin.

"Please, Khun, let go of Onin. You are scaring him."

"NO!"

"HIA!"

Kimhan's voice echoed all throughout the mansion. It was so loud; loud enough to disturb Kinn and the others at their meeting.

"STOP IT! PORCHAY WILL NEVER COME BACK!"

It may hurt, but Kim said it all to his brother. No, it was more like he was saying it to himself. He wanted to convince himself that the person in front of him is not his angel.

"Nin, I'll take you home." Kimhan said and went to grab Onin's hand away from his brother who right now is tearing up because Kimhan yelled at him.

The two of them burst out of the room but Onin felt uneasy. He looked back and saw Tankhun crying. He felt a prick on his heart.

"Wait."

Onin was a bit hesitant to let go of Kimhan's hand. He doesn't know why he felt like that. Well, actually, it felt very familiar. The way Kimhan was holding his hand was very familiar to Onin. His fingertips felt like it was made to fit Onin's hand. He doesn't know what that feeling is. But one thing is for sure, if he will stay in this house, he might get answers.

"I'll stay." Onin murmured to himself.

"What?"

"I said I'll stay. For now, I will stay here. I don't know why but please, let me stay here for a bit."