Part 29

"The concert has already started, Macau

"The concert has already started, Macau."

"We're way beyond the speed limit shrimp. The police might chase us."

Onin had successfully gotten out of his residence; thanks to Macau who is now speeding up the car that he rented. They are on their way to Tokio Dome where Wik's concert was being held. It actually started but Onin didn't care. He actually doesn't have a ticket for the concert but what the hell; he is now the boss of one of the most powerful families in Japan.

"You know the police won't go after me." Onin said with a proud tone. "But please hurry up. I don't wanna miss Wik's concert."

"Wik or my cousin Kim?" Macau said; not removing his eyes on the road. "If this was a sports car, we could have arrived already."

"Then hurry up."

"I'm doing my best, boss."

As they speed up through the streets, hazy pictures are starting to appear to Onin. This felt like deja vu and he is starting to feel uncomfortable. Macau noticed him pressing his temple and groaning a little. He slowed down a bit and asked Onin if he's okay.

"Hey, are you okay?" Macau asked; alternately looking at Onin and the road.

"I'm okay. Just keep your eyes on the road. And hurry up." Onin said; a bit irritated.

"Okay, okay. Just close your eyes if you're not feeling okay."

Onin did what Macau said. It would still take them 20 minutes to arrive to Tokio Dome. He closed his eyes, hoping that he could take a nap. But then, memories started to appear.

"I'm sorry baby; I'm not yet done with the recording

"I'm sorry baby; I'm not yet done with the recording. I really want us to go together."

"It's okay P'Kim. I don't want you to be scolded by P'Ven."

Today is Porchay's 19th birthday and they are all planning to celebrate it in his coconut farm that he got from Kinn as his graduation gift. His brother Porsche and the rest of the gang were already there and they are waiting for the two to arrive for them to start the party.