Part 30

Kimhan got to see the news 30 minutes after his concert ended. He was inside his dressing room, resting and scrolling through social media when the news flashed on his screen. It felt like his world stopped; his breathing stopped and his heart started to beat loudly. So loud that he cannot hear Venus calling out his name.

No! This isn't true!

He was choking on his own words; sweats forming like beads on his forehead. He was fiercely trembling that he needed to lean to the wall as Venus tried to assist him.

"Kim! Hey Kim, what's happening? What's wrong? Kim!"

That's when tears started to fall from his eyes as he shouted Porchay's name.

"Hey Kim, we are —"

"P'Porsche, help me." Venus said while trying her best to calm Kimhan.

"What happened here?" Tankhun asked as he and Pete hurriedly went inside the room and locked the door so that no one could see.

"Hia, Porchay, Chay, he..."

Tankhun dropped down to his knees and gave Kimhan a hug. He is crying non-stop, still Porchay's name resonating inside the room.

"Shh... Kim, let's calm down. Hia's here."

The last time Tankhun saw his brother like this was when their mom died. Tankhun cannot help but cry too, but he needs to be strong for his brother.

As they were trying to calm Kimhan, Pete got a call from Vegas.

"What? Wait Vegas, Macau is here?"

"Yes honey. I just saw on the news. Please Pete, please tell me my brother is safe."

"We are still here in Tokio Dome love and Khun Kim is with us. Please don't cry love. Macau will be alright."

And Pete ended the call. He told them about what happened and they learned that Macau and Onin got into a car crash. Kimhan is now calm but still, tears are flowing from his eyes. He feels so tired but he needs to go to his angel.

"Let's go." Porsche said, eyes reddening.

When they arrived at the hospital, there were already media outside. It was one hell of an accident and the person involved was also known in Japan. They were about to go inside when several men wearing traditional Japanese clothes blocked their way. Kimhan, Porsche, Pete and Venus were taken aback, but not Tankhun.

He stood in front of them all and started talking in Japanese. "I am the eldest son of the Theerapanyakul Family, Tankhun and one of the victims is my cousin, Macau. Now, if you won't let us in, I'm afraid both our families might have conflicts later."

And they all gave way to them. Porsche, Pete and Venus looked at each other in amusement; Kimhan was not even bothered.

"Macau!"

And there he was, lying in one of the hospital's beds, left arm on cast and a bondage on his forehead.

"Kim! Kim, I'm sorry, bro. I'm so sorry! It's my fault Porchay is... I'm so sorry Kim." Macau pleadingly said to his cousin; guilt was on his voice.

"It's not your fault, Mac." Kimhan said to his cousin and went to hug him. "You said Porchay and not Onin, what happened? Where is Onin?"

"He is Porchay, Kim. He is inside the operating room."

And Macau told everyone about what happened. Starting from when he borrowed Onin's plane which left his cousins in shock up to the time that he went to get Onin at the back gate of his residence.