Part 26

Kimhan heaved a sigh. The thing that happened inside the studio was still bothering him up until now. It shocked him actually. When Venus came into the picture and Kimhan realized that he was crying, he stormed out of the studio, leaving Onin and his manager behind.

Since then, he never went home. He was again staying in his apartment blocks away from his studio. Venus was the one who accompanied Onin back to the mansion. Everyone noticed that something happened and they didn't dare to ask. When Onin said to Kinn that he would go back to his shop, he clearly agreed to it. Porsche, on the other hand, did not say a word.

Everything went back to how it was before Onin came to the mansion. Kimhan focused on his upcoming concert next month. His schedule was packed; he sometimes sleeps in his own studio. He was so busy; so busy that Venus is somewhat feeling depressed just by looking at his friend. She knew whenever Kimhan's mind was drifting away; he would find things that could distract him. And the thing that Kimhan found was the upcoming concert and numerous promotions that they have.

 And the thing that Kimhan found was the upcoming concert and numerous promotions that they have

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was supposed to be an ordinary day for Onin to open his shop. Since the night Kimhan left him inside the studio, Onin never contacted him. Well, it was actually Kimhan who sent messages first to him. Onin knows something is bothering Kimhan and he cannot afford to ask, especially if it is related to his partner, Porchay.

When he was staying inside the house, his nightmares stopped. But right now, he's having more sleepless nights than he usually does. His shop was supposed to be his so-called 'home' but now, he cannot feel the warmth of it. That house did something to him; like something, a feeling of belongingness was known to him. He never felt like that when he was in their family house in Chiang Mai. What he felt there was pressure; the pressure of being the heir of a group he never wished to have. It was that pressure that befalls on someone's shoulder because of responsibilities you have. It was that pressure that you feel knowing that the lives of your people are in your hands.

And Onin never wanted it but he cannot run away from it. He at least knows that very well. That's the reason why, if possible, he doesn't want to go back to the main house of their family in Japan, because the last time he did, he got his hands dirty.

Onin shook his head to remove unwanted thoughts. He was about to open the shop when he received a message from his staff saying that they caught a flu and cannot go to work. He quickly replied; telling them to rest well and take a day off or two.

 He quickly replied; telling them to rest well and take a day off or two

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Venus and Kimhan were having a little mental breakdown right now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Venus and Kimhan were having a little mental breakdown right now. The two were so drained to their bones and their brains are not functioning at all. It would be Wik's first concert and the overwhelming pressure got them good.

"This is all your fault Ven

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This is all your fault Ven." Kimhan said while laying on the sofa.

"How is it my fault?"

"I don't have energy to argue anymore."

Venus let out a groan, a long one, annoying Kimhan.

"Stop that." Kimhans said while rolling his eyes.

"Boss, we need coffee." Venus declared and she stood up; hands on her waist, looking at Kimhan sheepishly.

"Let's go to the cafe." she said while all smiles; eyebrows moving up and down.

"No."

"But I want coffee. Don't you want one?"

He heaved a sigh in defeat. "Okay, let's go."

"Yes!"

The two went out of the studio to go to the cafe a few blocks away from them. That cafe was Onin's; Kimhan and Venus are very aware of that. Well, that's another reason why Kimhan doesn't want to go but his manager is so persistent.

While walking, Kimhan realized that the flower shop was just on the other side of the road from his apartment. He just noticed and he wanted to curse at himself for not noticing it.

What if he was living in this area for the past years? Would it make any difference if I met Onin earlier?

His thoughts went away when he noticed four Maserati cars in front of Onin's shop. They literally scream 'Mafia' just by looking at those men in suits waiting outside the shop. Kimhan never bothered looking at them and went straight in front of the shop's door; heart beating fast.

Kimhan was there, looking at those bambi eyes that he misses so badly; those eyes that are now glittering like diamonds in the sun. And that's when he realized that he won't be seeing it anymore.

"We'll be leaving for Japan tomorrow Boss."