Part 33

Porchay is finally coming home. After weeks of recovering, he was finally discharged out of the hospital and got to rest in his residence. He also got to resume his work and meet with some partners of their family. And Porsche was so amazed at how his baby brother handles things on his own now.

"Yoshi, does the family in Chiang Mai know that I am coming back to Thailand?" he asked his secretary while going through some papers that he needed to sign.

"Yes, Onin-san."

Porchay kept his name "Onin" for the sake of their family. His people were already used to it and affiliated families have known him for that name. He decided to continue to be the head of the family; he actually asked Khun Nan for it. When he learned that she was their aunt, he was happy.

"Tell P'Mint that he'll be going with me. I need him as my right-hand man. And tell him that he can't say no, okay?"

"Yes sir."

Porchay's things are already in his private plane. Yes, he owns one and his brother Porsche was speechless. He cannot believe that his baby brother was on another level. 

Finally, Porchay is back

Finally, Porchay is back. Back to his family and back to where he really belongs. Well, being a member of two families of Mafia was all new to him. And he cannot believe that he is actually the boss of his own.

"Chay, do you want to go to the Main family house or do you need to go immediately to Chiang Mai?"

It was already six in the evening and they had just arrived at the airport. Porsche was with him together with Yoshi, his secretary.